OT3: Maylor and Frain: Ouchies ⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request

Brian was crying on the floor holding his arm and rocking back and forth. Roger comes in there to see what is wrong, “Baby boy?”

“Papa! Papa!” Brian holds up his arm still crying, “I landed funny! Hurts badly!”

“Oh poor baby.” Freddie says coming in, "Let's taking him to the ER and get it checked out."

Roger agrees and helps Brian into his carseat the boy keeps crying holding his wrist. They arrived at the ER where the wait time was atrocious and the waiting room was over packed. Sounds of fussing babies and groaning patients waiting for a doctor were the only sounds into the cramped stuffy waiting room.

“Papa  it’s really hurting!” Brian whines getting glared at by an old woman.

“Let me see.” Freddie gingerly takes his wrist and examines it, the wrist didn’t look broken or feel broken but it was bruised badly and looks worse for wear.

“Hurts.” Brian whimpers shifting foot from foot babying his wrist.

“Brian Taylor-Bulsara?” the nurse calls,

The old woman starts to scream, “I’m older! I deserve to go first!”

“Ma’am he’s a child and he was ahead of you on the list.” the nurse said leading the family back as the woman screams and cusses them out.

The nurse asks Brian some questions and goes to get the doctor afterward

they got a nice doctor, “I’m Dr. Sienkiewicz and I hurried your little one got an ouchie?” she asks them as soon as she gets into their room.

Brian nods and holds up his wrist for her to see, “It hurt badly pwetty lady.”

She helps Brian get his arm and wrist x-rayed, Brian was put in a splint for a month. The poor boy wasn't happy with that splint, he fussed and pouted the moment it was put on him, “Come on keep being a good boy and we’ll take you to that vegan restaurant.” 

Brian stopped fussing and listened to the doctor after that, he got a sucker from Dr. Sienkiewicz and just like he was promised he was taken to the vegan restaurant afterward. He feasted at the buffet and made some new friends while up there getting his food. Freddie carries him to the car since Brian was far too stuffed to move a muscle, “I wanted dessert though.” Brian whines placed into his car seat.

“You eat anymore and you’re going to pop.” Roger warns him,

Brian tears up, “I don’t wanna pop!”

Freddie elbows Roger in his side, “Daddy was using a metaphor! He was being silly!”

Brian seems to calm down and he messes with his splint and gets scolded for it, Brian keeps his head down. He felt tired and worn for being so full and having to go to the doctors.

Roger carries Brian inside and into his nursery, he tucks Brian into his bed and turns on the night light. He closes the door and goes into his and Fred’s bedroom, “Little one is asleep. You know what that means?”

Freddie giggles and puts his book away, “Mhm, come here!” he giggles,

Roger climbs onto his lap and kisses him Freddie grabs onto his ass squeezing and groping him, Roger groans softly and grinds down, “Aap sharaaratee thoda veshya.” Freddie flirts.

Roger whines, “I love when you talk to me in Hindi.”, before Roger can have his hand on Freddie’s groin the bedroom door swings open and the two jump from each other like horny teens getting caught in their parents’ bed.

“Daddy, papa?” Brian rubs his eyes sleepily,

“Yes love?” Roger asks, face flushed.

“I poopie and I need help wiping.”

Roger gives Freddie a look and Freddie gets up to clean Brian. After Brian is cleaned up he wants to sleep in his parents bed he’s officially killed the mood and he doesn’t even realize it. The three of them share the bed Brian in the middle he sleeps peacefully with his splint on snoring loudly kicking Freddie in his side repeatedly, Freddie huffs and presses himself against the wall and his son’s kicks stop.

Roger manages to get the foldable cot out of the closet and gets it ready for Brian once it was ready he plops him in it so he’s still in their room but not romping around in their bed.

Roger cuddles up to Freddie cold hands on Fred’s tan waist, “You’re so cold.” Freddie hums facing him, 

“Well I would have been warming if our son didn’t interrupt us.”

Freddie giggles, “You wanted to adopt a little boy even after I told you he’d be a cockblocker! But no you wanted him.” Freddie teases playfully.

Roger sticks his tongue out and tickles Freddie making him squeal and laugh but he tries to muffle it by covering his mouth with his hand, “Stop baby boy’s asleep!”

Roger stops and kisses Freddie on the nose, “When Brian goes to my mum’s for the weekend you owe me a bj.”

Freddie nods, “I’ll do it right now,”

Roger taps him on the head with his own book, “Bad horny puppy they’re children in this room!”

Freddie pouts and looks away, “Meanie.”

“No you’re the meanie!”

Freddie gasps fake offended, “How dare you!”

Roger laughs and boops his nose, “No kisses for you!”

Freddie flops back on the bed dramatically putting a hand to his chest, “Oh the agony how shall I survive without my daily kisses! I’ll feaster away!”

Roger laughs and kisses him gingerly on the lips, “You dork.” Roger lays his head on Freddie’s chest and Freddie wraps a arm around his thin waist, “Good night my wittle puddin’ cup.”

Freddie giggles and kisses his head, “Goodnight my sweet little snuggle wuggles.”

And they fall asleep in each other’s arms sound asleep until Brian rolled out of the cot and woke the entire house up and sent the cat into a meowing frenzy the poor kitten’s bell could be heard a ringing and a jiggling all across the house, but that’s to be expected when you have kids, you get no sleep and no peace, no matter how old they are.