Platonic!Frain: Dentists? Fuck That Its Cuddle Time⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your Request

Brian’s son Freddie is autistic and needs more attention than the average kid and he hates dentist appointments so his dentist dad Brian does any teeth work on him. Freddie was scheduled for an annual check up, but that day he was in a very snuggly and cuddly mood.

Freddie clings to Brian when got him out of his race car bed that morning, “Dada!”

“Hey sweetheart.” Brian kisses Freddie’s curly ebony hair and Freddie smooshes his cheek against Brian’s, “Today is your dentist appointment.”

Freddie wrinkles up his face he shrieks and flaps his hands, “No! No! No, daddy! Bad!” he tugs on Brian’s nose and Brian gingerly lowers Freddie’s hands, 

“I’m going to make sure your teethers are clean.” Brian coos tickling his chin.

Freddie squeals and claps gleefully, “I want nuggets!!”

Brian looks at the clock it’s 9AM on a Saturday, “Ya know what nuggets it is!”

Freddie cheers and races into the kitchen as fast as he can. Brian takes chase darting through the hall trying to get him before he gets to the stairs. His roommate John steps out of the bathroom naked it seems he forgot a towel and now was trying to sneak his way back to his bedroom,

“Ah!!” Freddie screams running back into Brian’s arms, “Daddy! Daddy!”

Brian tries to calm him him down as fredide was shouting over top of him, “Uncle John’s pee pee is broken!”

That made Brian shut up and he’s thankful John’s hiding in his bedroom, “Sweetheart, John’s circumcised.”

“What’s that?” 

“That means his foreskin’s been removed.” Brian explains, 

Freddie peeks inside his own shorts, “When does mine fall off, daddy?”

“No sweetheart the doctors remove it when they are babies.”

Freddie nods slowly, like he’s mulling over this new found knowledge. Brian takes him downstairs and puts him in his special high chair and gets the over going, “Daddy is your skinned removed?”

Brian bends down putting the nuggets into the oven, “Yes mine is.”

“Why isn’t mine?”

Brian sits down and pats Freddie’s hand, “Sweetie you’re adopted and when I got you, you weren’t snipped, so I was going to let you make that choice on your own.”

Freddie fusses and demands to be held, “You my daddy. I ain’t adopted.” Freddie tells him sternly.

Brian softly kisses his son’s head, “Love you baby boy.”

Freddie beams and eats his nuggets then rushing onto the bathroom to brush his teeth with his dinosaur toothbrush. John finally comes downstairs fumbling with tie, “Come here.” Brian says.

John walks over messing with the tie still, “I got my first date today with Veronica!”

Brian ties John’s tie for him, “I’m proud of you.”

There’s the doorbell echoing, “That must be here.” John grins.

“I got it!” Freddie yells only a little blur can be seen flying down the hallway at top speeds like a firecracker blasting off into the sky, man little kids are fast as hell. You look away for one minute and the kid’s already halfway across the country in Liverpool.

The adults shout “NO!” and chase after him but Freddie has the door yanked open and a cute copper haired woman is standing at the door looking down at Freddie confused, “You got sexy legs ma’am.” he smacks her bare knees and winks.

Brian grabs Freddie by the back of his jumper apologizing to her as John does too. She laughs and says she works with little kids all the time. They leave and Brian drives Freddie to the dentist. Freddie cries as soon as he’s placed in the dentist chair. His small body shakes and he throws a fit. Brian lays belly down on the floor and beats his fists off the ground and his legs. Throwing a mock tantrum to show how silly Freddie looks. Brian’s just glad the janitor cleaned up the floors before they arrived.

Freddie slinks out of the chair and tries to put Brian against his chest, “Hey buddy. Hey, I’m here. I’m here. You’re safe, I love you.” Freddie kisses his head nuzzling into Brian’s curly mane, “You’re a good kid, let it all out.”

Brian realized Freddie is mocking and repeating what he does when Freddie has a meltdown. Brian would press Freddie’s back against his chest and hold Freddie’s waist still then he would whisper words into his ear never getting mad and always using a soothing voice.

Brian pulls Freddie close and hugs him. Brian didn’t deserve this wonderful sweet boy. They sat on the floor cuddling and hugging each other tight. Brian stands up and gets Freddie a lollipop, “Daddy I need my teeth clean!”

“Come on, you want one.”

Freddie shakes his head and demands his teeth checked on. Brian does so chuckling about how much Freddie cares about his teeth, “Well everything is good teeth coming in nicely,”

Freddie bites down on Brian’s finger who yelps and jerks his hand away, “Young man.”

Freddie looks up at him sweetly,  “Can I have a lolli now?” He asks, suckling on his thumb.

Brian nods and goes and gets a root beer flavored one. Freddie happily nurses on it and Brian takes him back home, John isn’t home yet he won’t be home until the next day. Freddie cuddles up to his daddy on the couch face squished against Brian’s chest smearing the sticky-ness, “What do you want to watch to watch sweetheart?” Brian asks, turning on Netflix.

“Kipo!” Freddie cheers, 

“And the age of wonderbeasts.” Brian mummers searching for it.

He finds it and begins to play it on the big screen tv in their home. Freddie cuddles his daddy and watches the show. Freddie hides his face when the male character appears on screen, “You scared of Benson?” Brian asks rubbing his back,

“No, daddy.”

“What’s wrong is it because he’s black?” Brian asks.

Freddie shakes his head, “No, Benson’s cute, daddy.”

“Oh,”  Brian says, “It’s okay to like boys, Fred.”

Freddie smiles, “Really?” and Brian nods.

Freddie stops hiding after that. And the two spend quality father and son together just cuddling on the couch and watching cartoons together.