Platonic!Deacury: Why Don't You Love Me(2)⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request

John felt awful he was once again working triple the shifts and hardly saw Freddie or his fiancé. It lead to Freddie isolating himself from his family and refusing to talk to them, he more hanged out with Roger or Mr. Nuts, much to John’s displeasure.

Once the busy shifts calmed down John was allowed to have his short working hours back the brunet drove home to spend time with Freddie. When he got home his heart dropped Brian was talking to two police officers and another handful were walking around the property and looking inside the house, “Brian!” John yells, stopping the car and darting to his love, “Freddie where’s he!?”

Brian looks down at him, “I don’t know, he ran away with Roger is what we’re guessing.”

John eyes dart to the neighbor’s house, “Roger is fucking 20, Freddie is 14 and autistic he needs his medication to help him.” 

Brian nods, “I know, I know.”

“Why are you so calm?!” John grabs Brian by his shoulders pulling him down to eye level.

“Because Roger’s van is a crappy 1965 van that needs to be demolished.” Brian says, “They couldn’t have gotten far.”

“How long has he been missing for?”

Brian looks at the grandfather clock in their entranceway, “Over five hours. Freddie will be classified as an endangered missing,”

John nods and gets back in his car. He drives to all the stops where Roger has taken Freddie to before he wasn’t allowed to babysit any more. John stops at the lake and sees Roger’s rust bucket van parked by the lake. Freddie is standing outside of the van in the nude shaking from the cold. John gets out and approaches, “Freddie?”

Freddie crosses his arms pouting, “Go away I hate you.”

“Fred-“

“You broke our promise.” Freddie sniffles.

“I know I did.”  John lowers his head, “And I’ll never do it to you again.” Freddie doesn’t know that John is turning in his two weeks notice and they are moving to a new town, “Why are you naked and not in the van?”

“Roggie wants to play.”

“Play what?” John asks as his stomach begins to churn, he can handle dead bodies, mangled humans, dead infants and children, but if anyone hurts his baby boy he’s going to vomit.

“He takes pictures of me.” Freddie tells him, “Then posts it on his laptop.”

Oh hell no to the no no, “I’m going to beat his ass.” John growls, “Get in the car, Freddie.”

“I’m still mad at you-“

“Now!” John roars tossing Freddie his paramedic jacket to cover himself with.

Freddie puts on the jacket and retreats to the car sitting in the back he still pouts still furious at his father for breaking his promise and that he won’t let Roger play “nice games” with him anymore.

John rips open the van door and the smell of weed nearly makes John sick it was so strong his eyes watered. He looks over to see Roger picking out some women’s lingerie presumably for Freddie to wear. There was also a bag of suckers on the table, a teddy bear, condoms, and flavored lube on a box that was acting as a coffee table. Thankfully nothing was used yet.

“Roger.” John growls smashing him into the wall, 

“Hey, Mr. Deacon.” Roger gives him a smile higher than a kite that’s lost in space.

“Why did you take Freddie from me.” it wasn’t a question it was demanded.

“Uh…” Roger looks at him searching his face, “He said he wanted to go somewhere far.”

“And you decide to take his trust and screw him?” John bellows bangining him against the wall again.

Roger winces, “He said he wanted his first time not to be with a stranger and so I offered and he accepted.”

John beats his fucking ass, “He’s not meantly there! He may be 14 but he has the mind of a seven year old!” John was tearing into Roger at this point, “You are 20!”

Roger starts to cry and beg for his life John gives him a beating he’ll remember for the rest of his miserable life. He wrecks the inside of the van and leaves heading to his car. He drives home with the shaking Freddie, “You trust Roger right?” John asks.

Freddie sniffles and nods, “Yes, daddy.”

“You know he’s now a bad man.” John tells him.

“Why?”

“He likes to fuck underage boys.” John says coldly, “Which means you’re no longer allowed near him whatsoever, you see him you run to me. Got it?”

“Yes, daddy.”

Another round of silence fills the car before John speaks again, “... Did you ask Roger if he would have sex with you?” that question was gnawing at him.

Freddie looked confused, “He told me he wanted to have sex.” Freddie’s voice was small and he thought he was in serious trouble, “I asked what that was and he said it’s a fun game you play naked.”

John felt like going back and beating Roger to death but for now he had to focus on Freddie, “Is there anything else?”

“H-He asked me if I played with myself. And he showed me a new game.”

John felt sick as the next sentence spews out of Freddie’s mouth, “The game is you pet your stick until the white stuff comes out.”

John calls the police because if he goes back to Roger that fucking blond will have his head on a spike.  The police arrested Roger, they found kiddo porn on his laptop mainly pictures of Freddie that seemed to be Roger’s muse, the blond seemed to started taking a liking to Freddie when the boy was just under ten years old. A shit ton of other things was found that we’re not going to discuss.

John, Brian, and Freddie moved out of the town shortly after Roger’s conviction. Freddie loved the beach house they lived in now and John became a stay at home dad for Freddie while Brian became the breadwinner for the household. John found ways he could make money while staying home with Freddie and he made sure to never leave Freddie alone ever again.