Platonic!Frain: Vase (2)⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request

Freddie dresses himself and combs his hair, he's wearing a pair of short overalls and a stripe shirt underneath. He waddles into the kitchen to see Brian wrapping platters of food up, "You need help, dad?"

Brian hands Freddie two of the platters to carry while he carries the rest. Freddie watched as Brian set the food down in John's dining room where the big glass doors leading to the backyard are, he and Roger didn't make any eye contact. Freddie found that odd, he goes to Roger and tugs on the skirt of his sun dress, "Why is daddy being mean to you?"

Roger chuckles, "He's just a little crabby, nothing to worry about." he tosses he hair over his shoulder. Freddie's eyes trail to the bruising along his neck, "Go play sweetheart." Roger ruffles his hair before going into the kitchen with the other adults.

Freddie huffs and looks around, there's Richard with his dom George. Richard was sitting by George's feet as the younger male talks to Brian and the other Brian. Freddie gestures for Richard to come to him, it takes Richard a moment but he looks up to the three doms blabbering away before he goes to Freddie, "Ya?"

"Come on to the yard. The doms are boring." Freddie tells him taking his hand.

Richard shrugs and follows the younger one into the large backyard, "They have a swing set!" Richard points out looking giddy.

"You want on it?" Freddie asks.

Richard looks over his shoulder, "I would have to ask, George."

"Come on live a little!" Freddie tells him hitting his shoulder playfully.

Richard smiles and the two begin to play on the swings. They laugh and talk, Richard goes flying off the swings and Freddie winces dragging his feet into the dirt to brake himself. He goes over to his knee friend and nudges him with his sandal, "Richie?"

Richard sits up and rubs his dirt covered face, ''Im fine."

Freddie takes his handkerchief and dabs it on Richard's bleeding nose, "You want to go to George?"

Richard nods and the two head inside, "Geo-"

George grabs him by his hair, "I told you not to leave my side."

Richard yelps, "I-I'm sorry sir."

Freddie flinches when Richard is slapped hard across his face, "And you!" George jabs a finger into Fred's chest, "Where's your master?"

Freddie keeps his head covered he really wished he had his paci or one of his cat plushies, "He's mine." Brian hisses, "Hands off."

"Dad!" Freddie cries.

Everyone looks at them waiting and watching seeing if they'll fight. George bares his teeth and yanks Richard far away from them, "I don't think our subs should be playing together. Obviously yours is dangerous."

"He didn't hurt m-" Richard gets tossed,

"You weren't spoken to." George barks, ''We're leaving." he grabs Richard by his shirt.

"Don't forget to take some leftovers." Roger reminds him.

"Sit." George snaps his fingers.

Roger looks down and he sits hugging his knees his face burns with embarrassment. They watch the two leave, John rubs his nose, "We're so not inviting George back."

Brian holds the shaking Freddie in his arms, "Totally."

John whispers something in Roger's ear making the blond nod and go to Freddie, "You want to come to the playroom?"

Freddie looks at Brian, "May I?"

"You never have to ask me." Brian tells him, "Plus I have your tracker."

Freddie nods and follows Roger into the basement the room was filled with plush carpeting, toys galore, a fancy couch and TV. Cute pictures hang up on the walls there was even a cat plushie laying on the couch. Freddie grabs the plushie and cuddles it. He smiles happily cuddling the cat plush in his arms, "I have some new pacifiers too." Roger tells him opening a drawer that Freddie didn't see.

"Why didn't Brian punish me?" Freddie asks when Roger hands him a pink paci.

Roger sits down next to him he smoothes out his dress and looks to Freddie, "There's good men and bad men... Men who weren't taught how to care for us or how to love us properly. They let the power go to their heads. But no Brian he's a kind gentleman and you're so lucky to have him. Keep him, Fredrick, don't ever let him go."

Freddie smiles and nuzzles Roger, "We're friends right?"

"Of course." Roger tells him, "You're like my older brother.''

Freddie smiles and curls up on his lap, Roger turns on the tv to Jungle Junction.

They two share snacks Roger hidden in his dress pocket wrapped with one of the fancy napkins, it was only cookies and mini pigs in a blanket but it was so good.

Then as Freddie was about to fall asleep on Roger's lap the sounds of the stairs creaking alerting him back awake. John and Brian were coming downstairs, John's hair had been tied back into a ponytail and he had a cigarette dangling out from his lips, "Aw look at them."

Brian smiles too stepping close to the couch, "I wish I brought my phone."

Freddie looks up and coos softly, "Daddy!"

Brian ruffles Freddie's dark wavy fluffy hair, "Hey baby boy. You having a snuggle party without us?"

Freddie shakes his head, "No papa."

"Telling lies now?"

Freddie whimpers and clings to Roger, Brian stops, "Hey love I'm not going to hurt you."

"Promise?" Freddie asks.

"I promise." Brian tells him.

Freddie kisses him gingerly, "I love you, Brian."

Brian smiles wide, "I love you too."

"When John took me to Japan for our honeymoon I learned the Japanese pinkie promise rhyme: "Finger cut-off, ten thousand fist-punchings, whoever lies has to swallow a thousand needles." Roger informs them.

"Isn't that nice?" Brian laughs.

John rubs Roger's back, "You two otta go sometime."

"Maybe when we have enough money saved up." Freddie says squeezing Brian's hand, "For now I'm just happy having Brian by my side and being the best boyfriend ever."

And the couple share a soft lovingly kiss, and Freddie knows Brian will always be there for him.