Poly!Queen: Naughty and Nice(2)⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request

Freddie leads his babies through the store trying to get some things on the list. The three were being rowdy little brats knocking shit off shelves and begging to get this and that even if they had a tight budget they needed to stick to. They even knocked over large displaces and were mean to workers.

"I want this!" Roger holds up a carton of princess Gold Fish Crackers from the shelf, "Can we buy it?"

''No." Freddie swats at his hand, "Bad boy."

"Daddy." John whines holding up some Spongebob mac and cheese, "Peas?"

"No." Freddie throws it back onto the shelf.

"Daddy!" both boys whine at him.

"No, no, no!" Freddie growls, "Money is tight as it is. We need to get the things on the list, and the list only." he hits the paper with his hand.

"Come on now." Freddie hisses pushing the buggy.

"Daddy!" Brian points to the toys and Roger was eyeing a Ken doll with a man bun.

"Come on." Freddie puts Roger in the cart and starts moving again before John points to the fishes,

"Daddy can we get one?"

"No pets until we get a better house." Fred reminds them his patients growing thin.

John pouts and nags Freddie constantly about the fish and how sad it looked. He wouldn't stop talking about it, "We almost got everything on the list." Fred announces to them.

"But I want candy." Roger pouts sitting in the back of the buggy still.

"You have candy at home." Fred reminds him.

"Its all gross candy." Roger tells him,

"Its mostly that nasty black candy.''

"We ate licorice when I was a kid. And we turned out fine." Freddie huffs feeling a migraine coming on.

"Yeah but you're salty." John sasses getting a swat on the bum and a warning that'll be more once their home.

John and Roger keep acting like spoiled rich brats who keep grabbing and begging Freddie to buy it for them. Freddie thought he was going to strangle them in the middle of Wal-Mart, but Roger seemed to calm down he practically fell asleep in the buggy happily snoozing away while John kept sassing and being a brat.

Brian was the one who finally made Freddie snap the taller one tossed in a thing of brownies and gave Freddie this big puppy eyed look, "Pwease?"

Freddie puts it back on the shelf and pays for his things. As they drive home he can see Brian squirming in his seat thinking of the punishment he'll get for being naughty. Freddie makes all three boys put on the groceries once done he sends Brian into the bedroom, "Daddy." Brian says shyly.

Freddie spanks Brian hard beating his ass, "Naughty boy. You and your brothers were awful today." he beats that not existent ass red.

"Go get the others." Freddie growls.

Brian sniffles holding his bum he gets the others tears in his eyes as he does so, "Daddy's really mad." Brian warns them.

John goes in next he's bent over and his ass is hit with a paddle hard, "Asparagus!!"

Freddie looks at John's ass it was bleeding now, he felt awful. He applies the cream to John's bum heavily then he gets John a glass of his favorite juice. Roger was shocked at how fast Freddie changed his mind. Roger was a little upset he wasn't punished right now Brian and John were being pampered little princess right now and it made Roger very upset, he was daddy's princess not them, this meant war. He pouts and gives Freddie his biggest puppy dog eyes ever, ''Daddy!!" he whines sitting on his lap, "Pay attention to me!!!"

Freddie laughs and rubs Roger's bum gingerly, "Someone's being a bad boy for their daddy."

"You're being the bad boy." Roger pouts, "You're ignoring your princess!!"

Freddie laughs and kisses him on the lips gingerly, "My fussy wittle baby."

"Where are the other two?" Roger asks.

"In the bath together." Freddie replied.

Roger runs his hands up Freddie's chest, "Maybe we can bath together." he says seductively.

"Oh sweetheart we only have one bathtub. Try again next time." Freddie teases.

Roger pouts and fusses at him, "You're a no good daddy."

"You take that back." Freddie hisses to him.

"Nope." Roger crosses his arms and looks at Freddie smugly.

Freddie pins him down on the bed and kisses him roughly, he rubs at Roger's sides and nibbles at his neck leaving little pink markings, "F-Fred." Roger pants.

Freddie kept working his magic on Roger until his got the younger man needy and begging, "Well I'm sorry dear but you were a naughty boy so no sex for you." there was a big shit eating grin on Fred's face now.

"I'm going to shove ky vibrator into your eardrum." Roger growls reaching inside the nightstand and pulling out a big black vibrator, "Or maybe I'll shove it so far in you it'll come out your mouth." Roger threatens, "Now give me your dick or else!"

"Or else what, Mr. Bad Guy." Freddie teases.

"I'll cry.'' Roger pouts sniffling holding the toy in his hand still, "I really want my daddy." his erection wilted slowly, "I just wanted to be pampered too, daddy."

Freddie pulls Roger in for cuddles moving the toy off the bed, "I love you. I love you." he peppers Roger's face with kisses.

Soon Brian and John joined in the cuddling party letting Roger know he can have all the affection and love he wants even if he was being a brat to get it, all he had to do was ask.

"I love you guys." Roger tells them yawning

"We love you too." the three say together before all laughing.

"God my babies are the best." Freddie tells them.

All three of Fred's babies beam at him and smile wide, they cuddle Freddie intently. Calling him the best daddy in the world and how they were lucky to have him in their lives and none of them could be any happier.