Platonic!Frain: I'm Not A Baby⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's your request

Fourteen-year-old Freddie stares up at his older brother who was currently cutting up his steak, "I'm a man, i don't need you." Freddie tells him crossing his arms.

"Fred, please. The steak is a little tough and I'm trying to help."

Freddie pouts and grumbles about how much of a nuisance his older brother was being. Freddie eats his food ignoring that his brother was trying to talk to him. He tosses his plate into the sink and sits down to play video games, Brian decides to start on the dishes.

Freddie goes upstairs after a few hours of playing only to see his brother in his room putting away laundry that Freddie promised to put up ages ago, "Get out of my room!!"

Brian nearly slams the drawer onto his fingers, "I'm trying to help you!!"

Freddie snatches the folded panties out of Brian's hand, "Get the fuck out!!!"

Brian holds his hands up, "I don't mind the cross dressing."

Freddie's is beet red, "H-How did you know it's not my girlfriend's!!!"

"You talking to girls? When pigs fly."

Freddie shoves him out the bedroom door, "Just get the fuck out of my life!! I don't want your help anymore! I'm a manly man."

Brian sighs taking off his glasses to rub at his face, "Fine. I'm done. Dad's always away on business, and finally I can work longer shifts at Dan's Hot Dogs."

"Fine!" Freddie yells, "I can finally have freedom." he speaks the door.

Brian went back into his basement bedroom since he gave their father and Fred the upstairs bedrooms, he hangs his head and sighs sadly.

...

Freddie was struggling for weeks after his brother stopped caring for him. Laundry piled up, the dishes he used weren't being washed, the house was hardly being cleaned, it was a mess. What was even harder was no warm meals to come home too either he felt sadden. This is how things were when dad first left and stopped coming back home to the boys he adopted, rumor had it the boys' father had a second family with many biological children.

Freddie starts picking up the slack that Brian can't do since he's working so much now. Then he comes home crying the bullying became too much, he lays on Brian's bed and cries into the pillow hugging it close. He didn't realize he fell asleep until Brian woke him looking concern at the tear markings on the blue pillow, "I-It happened again" Freddie sniffs.

Brian can see fresh bruises on Freddie his blood startled to boil, he glances down at Fred's wrists for any new markings, there was none, "That's it." Brian growls, "No one hurts my baby brother and gets away with it." he calls up his stoner friend John up and the two reek havoc on Fred's school. No bully was left once the chaos duo came in. Freddie cries into Brian's chest once he and John came back in. John plops on their couch smoking a fat joint as Freddie sobs into Brian's chest apologizing for being a bitchy brat to him.

"I'm sorry!!'' Freddie wails clinging onto Brian's unbutton shirt.

"Shh, shh, I remember my teenage years well. I know what you're going through.''

"You're 17." Freddie sniffs looking up.

Brian pushes Freddie's head back into his chest rubbing his head roughly like how a toddler might pet a dog, "Shh, baby brother I understand your terrible teenage years."

Freddie makes muffled sounds of argument. John coughs fanning the air, "Do y'all have some chicken?" he coughs heavily, "I want some chicken."

Brian opens the windows, "It needs to be cooked but we have some in the fridge."

"Please cook it." John whines taking another hit.

"Let me help." Freddie offers with a small smile.

Brian smiles and guides him inside the kitchen, ''You want season it yourself this time?"

Freddie nods and makes it very spicy since this kid has no fucking taste buds left, Brian didn't notice he had his back turned. It was hilarious when John took a very large bite of the meat once cooked, his face turned very red and he coughed and sputtered. He turned on the sink and sprayed his mouth with the kitchen sink hose. He soaked himself and the floor, "Your brother is like Satan or something, man!"

"Hey," Brian growls slapping a hand onto Fred's shoulder, "No one makes fun of my brother, that's my job."

John holds his hands up in mock defeat, "Alright! Alright!" John huffs and and peels off his soaked shirt.

Freddie blushes darkly and that's when he realized that he's gay. Brian squeezes his shoulder and whispers in his ear, "He's too old for you. He's 19."

And now Freddie found a new rebellion against his brother, it was to date his stoner friend. Brian goes downstairs to grab a few controllers for the PS4 leaving Freddie and John alone.
John kept the blunt dangling from his mouth as he messes with the main controller.

"Can I have a hit?" Freddie asks swinging his feet off of the couch he couldn't reach the floor.

John looks at him and blinks slowly, "Uh, sure, little Bri." he plucks it from his lips and goes to hand it over.

"Lets shotgun it." Freddie states batting his eyelashes, he hoped it was the right word, he heard it in a MTV music video.

" 'ight, let's do it." John takes a hit and leans in.

Freddie closes his eyes and leans in too just as he felt the brush of John's lips a high pierced screech can be heard, "What are you doing to my brother!!!"

Freddie gasps and watches as John is yanked away by his collar, Brian's fist was lifted and ready to strike, "I'm going to beat your white ass black then slap the black off of ya!!" Brian screams

John flails around, "Dude chill!!"

"He's 14 you damn pedo!" Brian growls throwing him, "Get the fuck out!!"

''Bro come on, look he asked-"

"Out now!!" Brian roars kicking John in the chest.

Freddie and John look at each other one last time, and Freddie knows their love will be like Romeo and Juliet, they'll be starcrossed lovers, he lays back on the couch and sighs dreamily, thinking about his life with John. Little did he know that's not what the book is really about and their love is doomed to fail.