The End The Curtains Closing: All

There’s many people in the room. The Beatles, Queen, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin,  Prince, Micheal Jackson, George Micheal. They all sat in the room on docent red couches, 

“Well,” Jimmy sips his wine, “It’s been a good three months right?.”

“Eh.. Like three years counting both books. We had many stories together.” Ringo chuckles, messing with his rings, “Some embarrassing.”

Brian blushes and looks at John who looks away giggling a blushing mess. He puts a hand on Brian's thigh.

"No having sex!" Richard yells.

There's a pause, “So now what?” Freddie asks sitting daintily like the little precious prince he is.

Robert squeezes Jimmy’s hand, “We move onto the next book. Make our next great book.”

“I’m going on an adventure.” Ringo beams,

“Yeah we’re doing it together.” Freddie nudges him smiling, 

“And we’re going to be chicks.” Roger laughs patting his chest, "So I'll be busty and have a nice ass!"

"You already have a nice ass." Brian mummers into his glass, "Fat Bottom Girls was about all three of you." 

“What happens to us?” Jimmy asks looking around the packed couches, 

“Maybe you’ll get your own book.” John Lennon hums fixing his skewed glasses, “The possibilities are endless, right? A door closes and another one opens."

“Why do you guys get your own book?” Syd asks, grabbing some chips out of the bowl on the table, "And we don't."

“Because the people voted for us.” George Harrison says gesturing out to the endless room that they are sitting in, "We're-"

“The readers are only horny for us and Queen.” Paul states, “Maybe you can make a cameo if the readers make the right decisions in the new book.”

Brian faces the non existing audience, “We’ll be following the butterfly effect.” Brian clears his throat, “Your actions will shape how the story is told.”

“Your story is one of many possibilities.” Ringo speaks up brushing dirt off his jeans.

“It’s almost time.” John Boham speaks eyeing the room as things begin to disappear.

“I don’t want to die.” Micheal whispers huddling against Prince.

“We won’t.” John Deacon speaks up, “We all move on to the next book.”

“I don’t want to move to a new book.” George Micheal whimpers, “All our memories get erased!”

“It’s worth it though.” John Paul Jones speaks up taking a slow drag from his cigarette, “We get new readers who adore us.”

“Or forget about us and move on.” Roger Waters whimpers, "Our reads have been sucking lately.. And no one leaves comments."

Roger pouts battering his eyelashes, "And that makes me so sad." 

“What happens when they stop writing about us!” Jimmy whimpers, "Are we dust? Nothing! Space farts!"

“Someone new will come along and continue our stories.” Freddie puts out his cigarette and snuggles into Jim’s side, “I can’t wait to start our new adventure.”

“I can’t wait too.” Jim coos kissing him gingerly.

“Do you think I’ll be handsome still, macca?” John Lennon asks tugging on Paul’s sweater.

"You're always handsome." Paul kisses him on the cheek feeling the stubble.

The couples each kiss their partners and hold them close as the room slowly turns to nothing around them.

"I'm scared." one of the John admits chewing on his lip.

"We're in this together." Richard reassures squeezing Nick's hand, "We'll be in books. We won't be forgotten. New fans always come." 

"He does have a point." Freddie whispers, "Fifty years strong with Queen.. Too bad I couldn't see it in real life… I couldn't even see my 74th birthday!" 

They huddle against each other watching the world slowly disappear around them. The clocks stopped at eleven and began to melt off the crumbling walls.

"Do you think we're going to be abandoned." Ringo asks as the room's lights dim a single bulb above their heads, "I don't like abandonment. I don't like the darkness.. That's where the monsters live." 

George hugs Ringo tight and kisses him gingerly keeping his baby boy close. The room grew dimmer. There was only a shadow of light above their heads.

Roger could hardly make out faces now; it was all a blur of melting faces. Rog refused to wear his glass. The blond whimpers and bumps into Brian who hugs him tight letting him know everything is going to be okay. They get to be in another book with all their friends.

They all huddle together waiting for the last seconds of their old life. 

Freddie sings softly, "Give me a second I. I need to get my story straight. My friends are in the bathroom getting higher than the Empire State." 

Robert grins sadly not wanting the fun to end, "My lover she's waiting for me just across the bar,"

Jimmy joins in snuggling into his bandmates side's remembering ever last detail of them, "My seat's been taken by some sunglasses asking about a scar, and

I know I gave it to you months ago. I know you're trying to forget."

Ringo hugs his friends tight, "But between the drinks and subtle things. The holes in my apologies, you know. I'm trying hard to take it back."

John Paul Jones sings along his voice seems scared, maybe he's holding back tears, "So if by the time the bar closes. And you feel like falling down, I'll carry you home.." 

All their voices join in a amazing chorus of voices so much talent and so many different English accents that it's ear bleeding, 

"Tonight, we are young

So let's set the world on fire. We can burn brighter than the sun!"

They start to get lifted up. A light comes above their heads, "To our next story!" John Deacon yells eyes lighting up.

"Until we meet again! I'll see you all again my darlings!!" 

Pixle by pixel they begin to dissolve. They begin chattering excitedly about the new books they're going to be in. And all the new adventures that are going to be started. 

And just like that they're gone the lightbulb above their heads flickers out and the curtains close. And a new adventure begins.