Chaoter 24: Change (slight NSFW?)

Jun De was awoken by a heavy feeling on his chest. "What's going on? Taio Ru, are you okay?" Jun De said immediately.

?!

Asleep on his chest lay a young man. Fluffy bright red hair with pops of orange sticking up every which way. Begging to be ruffled. The man was curled up tightly, only accentuating his thin firm waist. Jun De couldn't help but gulp as he took in the sight in front of him.

There was no doubt in his mind that the little snake had transformed into the tempting man curled up in his arms. He slowly moved his hand and pressed his thumb over Taio Ru's lower lip. "Soft." He thought as he ran his thumb across the pale pink lips. The movement revealing the sharp canine underneath.

Feeling the movement on his mouth Taio Ru turned and dug his face into Jun De's chest. The movement only served to entice Jun De more. "So cute!" He cute his ears turning a shade of pink.

Jun De continued to admire the naked man. As he mischievously pulled away the blanket covering their bodies for a better look.

Taio Ru was thin, but his muscle shone through the pale smooth skin. His limbs were long and tempting as they stretched across Jun De's body. The temptation pulled at Jun De reason. In his weakness Jun De ran his fingers down Taio Ru back, down to his waist, tracing the curves until he landed on his Taio Ru's supple thigh.

The feeling of Jun De's fingers in his thigh seemed to tickle Taio Ru as he began shifting his body. The subtle movements exciting Jun De's lower half.

Unable to endure more, Jun De called out to Taio Ru.

"Love, wake up." He whispered in a deep hoarse voice.

Taio Ru mumbled incoherently in his sleep making the scene that much more adorable and tempting.

"Love, wake up." Jun De coaxed again a little louder this time as he played with the soft wild hair.

Taio Ru reluctantly opened his eyes slightly revealing the beautiful black eyes with specks of yellow like starlight. Jun De's throat rolled at how tempting his little snake looked. Without thinking he placed his hand under Taio Ru's chin and leaned down to kiss him.

Taio Ru who was still half asleep was suddenly kissed by Jun De. His mind going blank he could only succumb to Jun De movements.

The kid started out gentle, as Jun De savoured the taste a Taio Ru's lips. "So soft." Jun De thought. His movements clumsy, but thorough.

Wanting a better angle Jun De expertly flipped Taio Ru into his back. As he knelt over the thin man he quickly returned to exploring the soft sweet lips.

Taio Ru still didn't know what was going on. He knew something was different, but he couldn't make heads or tails of anything as he was kiss d by Jun De. When Jun De finally moved away long enough for him to breath Taio Ru's mind started to clear.

"Wait, Jun De. I... hah...what's going on?" He asked trying to make sense of what was happening.

"Love, you've transformed." Jun De said before indulging in Taio Ru's lips.

"Trans...transformed!" Taio Ru exclaimed in his own mind in shock. He tried to think about what those words meant, but his thoughts kept shifting to the feeling of Jun De's firm lips and tongue against his.

"Jun De, wait I... I can't think." Taio Ru begged as he tried to push Jun De off. It felt good to be held by Jun De and although a little rough he liked the feeling of Jun De's kiss. But right now wasn't the time to indulge in lust and desire. He needed to understand what was going on.

"Love, you don't need to think." Jun De said as he nibbled on Taio Ru's jawline. Slowly making his way to weds his neck.

Taio Ru wanted to refute, but a jolt of pleasure ran down his body when Jun De grabbed his thigh in his large palm. The same palm who often carried him around everyday.