Chapter 41: Messages

The next morning, Jun de woke up with a smile. He held Taio Ru tight in his arms. The memories of the night before still fresh in his mind.

They hadn't gone all the way, but what they did do made him feel incredibly close to his love.

His movements soft, he kissed Taio Ru's head. Enjoying the brief moment of peace and tranquility. The soft sunset red hair tickled his nose.

Achoo!*

Jun De's sneeze woke Taio Ru up with a start. His eyes wide Taio Ru lifted himself off Jun De's chest and stared at him. Still not sure what had happened.

"Sorry, love." Jun De said feeling ashamed. His ears reddening as he avoided Taio Ru's gaze.

"Hmm... are you sick?" Taio Ru said still drowsy.

"I'm fine, Love. Go back to sleep." Jun De said. A chuckle escaping his lips as he pulled Taio Ru back into his embrace.

Feeling the warmth Taio Ru snuggled close and closed his eyes once more. "That's good." He whispered as he fell back into a deep sleep.

...

Grrr*

Taio Ru awoke again because his own stomach let out a loud growl.

"Chuckle*! Love are you hungry?" Jun De asked the red faced Taio Ru.

"What time is it?" Taio Ru asked trying to avoid the topic of his growling stomach.

"It's half past ten." Jun De answered.

"It's already that late? Why didn't you wake me up sooner?" Taio Ru said grumpily. He'd asked Jun De to wake him up early because he needed to finish reading the books assigned to him.

"It's not that late. Besides didn't you say you want to sleep without restraint? It doesn't feel right waking you when you're sleeping so soundly." Jun De admitted.

"What about you? Why didn't you get up?" Taio Ru continued.

"I'm on vacation. What reason would I have to get out of bed?" Jun De remarked.

The two then got up and went downstairs to silence Taio Ru's growling gut.

After breakfast, or perhaps early lunch would be more appropriate, Jun De and Taio Ru walked over to the lakeside pavilion to relax and study.

Opening his bracelet Taio Ru made himself comfortable next to Jun De. Even going as far as using him as a back rest.

While Jun De positioned himself with Taio Ru's comfort in mind and also opened his bracelets interface.

Beep!... Beep!...

the moment Jun De disabled the silent mode he'd set the night before he received several notifications for missed calls.

"The beeping attracted Taio Ru's attention. "Jun De, whose sending you so many messages?" He asked curiously. A tinge of worry noticeable in his voice.

Jun De frowned as he scanned the notifications. "No one important. It's just my family and the useless opinions." Jun De stated before deleting them all.

"What useless options?" Taio Ru asked a little anxious.

"Don't worry. My family is only concerned about their own image and money. 99% of everything they say can be ignored. The other 1% is also barely useful." Jun De stated, not quite willing to go into more detail.

"Is it about me? Did they hear about us and want to complain?" Taio Ru asked solemnly.

Jun De didn't want to say more, but Taio Ru obviously wasn't planning on giving up until he got an answer.