Chapter 117: Tension (NSFW)

With everything settled Jun De finally returned to his room with Taio Ru. As promised he found Taio Ru relaxing in the garden where it was safest. All three babies sleeping huddled up in a ball.

"Jun De, your back? I guess this means things went well?" Taio Ru said upon seeing Jun De calmly walk through the door.

"It doesn't appear Marshal Shizi will betray us upfront. That isn't to say we won't encounter any difficulties on the journey back to Capital Star, but at least for tonight I believe things will be quiet." Jun De said as he checked on the little snakes.

"That's great. Things have been nothing but tense recently. Although I don't think it's wise to completely let out guard down. Not until that person is gone." Taio Ru said with a sigh. He really wanted to go home and only worry about raising their babies and work on his Little Sun SS.

"I agree. But I think we both need a break from all the tension." Jun De said with a mischievous smile.

Taio Ru looked at Jun De perplexed by his odd mood.

"Love, how about we take a bath and got to bed early?" Jun De said.

Taio Ru had a strange feeling something wasn't quite right, but the chance to finally take a bath left him blind to the warning signs. He hadn't been able to because while the ship was overcrowded they had to strictly manage the water supplies.

Taio Ru jumped at the chance to take a bath and quickly ran out of the garden. Jun De stayed in the garden a little longer to watch the babies. Given Taio Ru ample time to thoroughly wash.

...

When Taio Ru finally came out of the bath he saw Jun De sitting on the bed shirtless. A light glistening of his muscles from some residual water.

"Why are you wet?" Taio Ru asked his face red from the sight.

"I borrowed the shower in Lieutenant Wuya's room." Jun De said as though it wasn't a big deal.

"Why? I wasn't in the bath for that long, was I?" Taio Ru remarked.

"Love, I did it because I didn't want to waste any time." Jun De said as he grabbed Taio Ru and pulled him onto the bed.

"Sto...stop! What are you doing?" Taio Ru stuttered in surprise.

"Love, don't take this the wrong way. I love your snake form. It's adorable. But it doesn't exactly satisfy the physiological needs of our relationship. Love, I want you, no I need you." Jun De said before he held Taio Ru and kissed him passionately.

Taio Ru's mind went blank from the kiss. The pleasure and built up desires he'd pushed down and ignored now returning to the surface.

"Ah... ha... Jun De we can't. We're on the ship and things are tense. We could be attacked or betrayed at any moment. We can't." Taio Ru said as he tried to push Jun De away.

"Love, we haven't been able to connect in months. We finally have a moment to enjoy ourselves. Don't worry about what's happening outside this room." Jun De said as he pulled Taio Ru close and kissed him again.

Jun De flipped Taio Ru on the bed and began undressing him. "Jun De, we can't. Even if things are calm right now, it could change at any moment. Hah... we don't have time to indulge in our desires." Taio Ru continued to refuse despite his own body burning from Jun De's touch.

"If your worried about time I can be quick." Jun De teased.

"Quick? Impossible when have you ever taken less than 3 hours?" Taio Ru said as Jun De pulled off his pants to reveal his already erect member.