Chapter 83: Double Date

The next morning Taio Ru woke up inside the medical bay. As he slowly opened his eyes and noticed his current location his mood immediately turned bitter.

"Jun De?!" He called out.

"Love, what's wrong do you feel uncomfortable?" Jun De said from outside the capsule.

"Uncomfortable? That's not the problem. Why am I waking up in this thing?" Taio Ru complained.

"Love, listen. You were asleep and I tried waking you up for your daily exam, but nothing worked. I got worried. Therefore I brought you down and decided to let the doctor run the scan while you were asleep." Jun De explained hastily.

"Doctor? Is the doctor here? Wait what did Jun De say to him?" Taio Ru turned red in shame as he recalled the reason he slept so deeply.

"Taio Ru, your heart rate has gone up. Are you feeling unwell?" The doctor suddenly asked.

"I'm fine. There is no reason for any of this. My body is great, so hurry and let me out!" Taio Ru exclaimed. He didn't want to remain in such an embarrassing situation any longer.

"Please be patient the scan will end in another 5 minutes." The doctor said.

"Love are you sure everything is okay. Last night was more intense than planned considering your pregnant. It had also been awhile since we last made love. If your sore or uncomfortable please tell us. " Jun De added.

Taio Ru went quiet. He decided to ignore Jun De, who had no concept of shame or embarrassment, and pretend he was still in bed quietly sleeping.

"Love? Are you okay?" Jun De called out when he didn't get a response.

"Doctor what's wrong why isn't he answering?" Jun De asked worried.

"Cough* Marshal, I believe he is simply ignoring you at the moment." The doctor awkwardly answered.

"Why is he ignoring me? Is he angry? Maybe last night really was too much?" Jun De wondered as he anxiously waited for the exam to end.

...

Taio Ru slowly sat up, his movements stiff and cautious. He didn't like admitting it, but Jun De wasn't wrong about it being a little too intense. His body wasn't as accustomed as it was the last time they did it.

"Love?" Jun De asked noticing Taio Ru's slow careful movements.

"Stop talking." Taio Ru snapped. While he was waiting for the exam to end he could hear Jun De discussing many private things with the doctor. Everything from how many rounds they went to the positions they used. Worse was when he tried getting Taio Ru to comment.

"Love, I understand if you feel embarrassed, but he is a doctor. It's important to be honest. Otherwise he can't provide the best care." Jun De stated.

"..." Taio Ru wanted to rebuke his words but couldn't. However despite inwardly agreeing with Jun De it did nothing to quell the anger in his heart. So once again he decided to ignore him.

"The results show no abnormalities. Some fatigue, slight muscle strain, and dehydration, nothing that can't be resolved with a little rest." The doctor said.

Relieved Jun De moved to pick Taio Ru up. However Taio Ru was still unwilling to cooperate so he quickly stood up and entered the change room himself. The movement put strain on his body, but it was still bearable.

Jun De could only sigh in response. "Is this because he's pregnant?" Jun De wondered.

...

In the afternoon, Lieutenant Wuya and Laohu came to the house to go over some reports. Taio Ru was still ignoring Jun De. Therefore when the Lieutenants arrived they found themselves face-to-face with an unhappy Marshal.