Chapter 84: The Girlfriend

The rest of the night was uneventful. That is until it came time for bed.

Jun De lay down next to the freshly washed Taio Ru. Slowly inching closer with the intent to pull Taio Ru into his embrace.

Before he could reach him, Taio Ru raised his leg and pushed Jun De away with his foot.

Jun De grabbed his ankle and pulled it over his waist excited at the idea.

However Taio Ru shook his hand off and pushed Jun De nearly off the bed.

"Love?" Jun De called out in confusion.

"Don't come close." Taio Ru said as he wrapped himself tighter with the blankets.

"Love, why not? Did I do something to upset you?"

"Have you already forgotten about this morning?" Taio Ru retorted.

"This morning? Didn't you already forgive me for that?" Jun De was surprised by the revelation.

"I haven't. I just got tired of ignoring you. Until you understand what you did wrong, don't expect any intimacy between us." Taio Ru proclaimed.

"Love, I understand. This morning you thought I told the doctor too much about our love life. But in my defence, he's the doctor. To get affective, timely, and appropriate treatment it's important to be honest with the doctor." Jun De said in his defence.

"I don't deny that being honest with the doctor is important. However you were too honest."

"That's not possible." Jun De retorted.

"Jun De consider this. When I explained a new invention I often had to tell my sponsors and fellow scientists what materials are used to make it. But I would never tell them the exact ratios of each material. Doing so would only cause problems. What you did this morning was not only tell the doctor the ratios, but also the step-by-step instructions on how to build it." Taio Ru tried using an example to enlighten Jun De.

Jun de was silent as he thought about Taio Ru's explanation. "Telling the doctor how many times we did it and in what position was probably too much. At the very least I shouldn't go into detail in front of my shy Taio Ru."

"Sorry, Love. I'll be careful in the future." Jun De said after coming to a decision with himself.

Taio Ru squinted his eyes doubtful of Jun De's sincerity. Jun De stared back lovingly, "My love, will you forgive me?" He whispered. Jun De's words broke through Taio Ru's final defences.

Noticing Taio Ru's gaze soften Jun De pulled him into his embrace. Taio Ru made himself more comfortable in Jun De's arms. His head resting on his warm chest.

"I'll forgive you, but try to understand. I prefer to keep that part of our relationship between us. Even if he is a doctor. Yawn* Unless he asks, don't tell." Taio Ru warned before promptly falling asleep.

"Understood." Jun De whispered as he gently smoothed Taio Ru's wild hair.

...

Taio Ru woke feeling what he referred to as "the reawakening of morning sickness". He spent the morning slumped in the bathroom miserable.

"Love? The doctor is here." Jun De said as he wrapped Taio Ru up in a blanket and carried him down. Taio Ru felt to exhausted and nauseous to comment. He simply wrapped his arms around Jun De's neck and snuggled close for support.

"Marshal, did you, cough*, overdo it again last night?" The doctor asked recalling the scene from the previous morning.

"No, Taio Ru has been suffering from nausea and morning sickness all morning. I thought he had gotten passed this part of the pregnancy?" Jun De said as he gently placed Taio Ru on the bed.