Chapter 60: One Month (NSFW)

Jun De had originally planned to only take a one month vacation after arriving at Capital Star with Taio Ru. However because of the bombing that vacation was extended to two months.

"Jun De will you return to work next week?" Taio Ru asked.

"That's my intention. Love, do you want me to postpone it? If you do I can." Jun De said as he looked at Taio Ru with concern.

"Jun De don't worry. Everything is fine. I'll only be working on my research while you're gone anyway. There's no sense in you wasting your day watching me stare at a screen." 

"Love, staying by your side is never a waste of time." Jun De said as he hugged Taio Ru from behind.

Taio Ru turned around to face Jun De. His face a little red after bathing.

Jun De couldn't resist. Placing his hand behind Taio Ru's head he pulled him forward and kissed him. At first he was gentle. Taio Ru on the other hand was hungry for more, He opened his mouth inviting Jun De's moist tongue inside. The minty taste of toothpaste being exchanged between the two of them.

Jun De pulled away giving Taio Ru a chance to catch his breath. "Hah... the bed." Taio Ru whispered between breaths.

Jun De grabbed Taio Ru and carried him directly to bed. Gently lowering his eyes, he focused on Taio Ru. Since the wedding they would spend their nights making out. Exchanging gentle kisses and immersing themselves in the moment.

Jun De nibbled on Taio Ru's ear. His breath making Taio Ru's body hot with anticipation.

Taio Ru turned his head and before Jun De could react stole his lips. Taio Ru's proactive capture of Jun De's lips made him freeze, but soon his joy soared.

"So cute." Jun De thought as he indulged Taio Ru's desire for a deep passionate kiss. His hands holding Taio Ru's naughty legs.

He wasn't sure if it's a natural instinct of a snake or just a habit of Taio Ru, but whenever they made out Taio Ru would always wrap himself tight around Jun De.

"Love, be careful. Your pressing up against that place." Jun De warned.

"Not tonight. I don't want to be careful. I want all of it." Taio Ru whispered in Jun De's ear. He than gave it a quick lick before grinning mischievously.

"Love, your health..."

"The doctor said a month. It's been a month. Don't hold back. Tonight it's not enough to just kiss and touch." Taio Ru said.

"Love, if you..."

"I know. If I feel unwell I will tell you immediately." Taio Ru said wrapping his legs tight around Jun De's waist.

Jun De had no more excuses to refuse. Giving in to temptation he switched positions with Taio Ru. His back against the headboard with Taio Ru sitting directly on his lap.

"Jun De, this position?"

"Let's try something new." Jun De said as he pulled Taio Ru's top off. His mouth was in perfect position to tease the cute pink nubs on Taio Ru's chest.

Not opposed to the idea Taio Ru placed his hands on Jun De's shoulders and enjoyed the feeling of being fondled by his husband.

As his body grew hot he couldn't stop himself from moving his hips. "Ah...mmm!" Taio Ru moaned.

Jun De's lower half quickly grew hard from Taio Ru's movements. He grabbed Taio Ru's buttocks with a firm grip. The momentary pause enough for him to find Taio Ru's lips.

The kiss was long and deep as they explored each others mouths. Taio Ru's hands ran through Jun De's long white hair. Before looking for the buttons on his shirt. Fumbling, he did his best to remove Jun De's shirt. "Why are there so many buttons?" He cursed becoming frustrated.