Chapter 63: I Need to Go

The next morning, Jun De woke up holding Taio Ru in his arms lovingly. He needed to get up soon. But as he looked down at the sleeping Taio Ru he couldn't bear to move.

"Five more minutes." He told himself.

... 20 Minutes Later ...

Taio Ru groaned, reluctant to wake. The calming warmth surrounding him was a sweet temptation. Yet suddenly, that warmth felt distant.

Opening his eyes he saw Jun De slowly sneaking out of bed. "Is it time for work?" Taio Ru mumbled as he pulled the blankets close trying to preserve the lingering warmth.

"Sorry, Love. I need to leave go." Jun De said. He didn't want to, but he already wasted too much time watching Taio Ru sleep for 20 minutes.

"Okay." Taio Ru said slowly slipping out of bed.

"Love, go back to sleep." Jun De said before leaning over and kissing him on the forehead.

"No, I'll see you off." Taio Ru yawned.

Jun De smiled as he looked at his drowsy husband. "He's so cute. I love him."

...

"Hey Marshal, what happened?" Lieutenant Laohu asked staring at Jun De the moment he entered the office.

Jun De raised an eyebrow curiously at his words.

"Your neck. It looks like someone tried to rip it apart." Lieutenant Laohu asked. He'd never seen Jun De hurt off the battlefield before. Even then it could barely be called an injury.

Lieutenant Wuya tried to stop Lieutenant Laohu from asking. He'd also noticed. Not just today but the day before. He even noticed how the marks had increased.

Jun De looked at Lieutenant Laohu with a smug smile. "It's none of your concern."

"None of my concern?" Lieutenant Laohu questioned. Then suddenly it hit him. His face turned crimson. "Wait! No way, you don't mean... Seriously, Taio Ru did that!?" He shouted; looking back and forth between Jun De and Lieutenant Wuya.

Jun De didn't say anything, still smiling proudly he walked over to his desk. Whereas, Lieutenant Wuya held back the urge to smack lieutenant Kaohu for saying something stupid again.

"Lieutenant Wuya, what's on the agenda?" Jun De asked.

"Wait, are we not going to discuss the fact Taio Ru literary ripped your neck to pieces. Listen Marshal, love between two men is different from a man and woman. You need to properly prepare. Otherwise it can be really painful for him." Lieutenant Laohu began lecturing Jun De as though he had experience.

"Lieutenant Laohu, get out." Jun De said uninterested in his unsolicited advice.

"Marshal, this is serious. How can you expect your marriage to go well when your sex life is terrible. You need to take this seriously. I'll send you some links... Ouch!* Hey, why did you hit me?!"

Lieutenant Wuya couldn't listen anymore and smacked him upside the head.

"Lieutenant Laohu I assure you, Taio Ru is more than satisfied." Jun De said.

"Satisfied? If he's so satisfied why is he destroying your neck?" Lieutenant Laohu remarked suspiciously.

"Destroying? These are proof he can't control himself from the pleasure." Jun De bragged lowering his collar to show off the bite marks.

"I don't believe you!" Lieutenant Laohu said unconvinced.

Smack!!

"Hey, that's the second time you've hit me this morning!" Lieutenant Laohu complained as he rubbed his head.