Chapter 59: Research Lab

The next day Taio Ru woke up with a smile. He and Jun De didn't make love, however it wasn't without passion. Rather it was a night filled with gentle yet sensual moments.

"Good morning, husband." Jun De said to the smiling Taio Ru. He'd woken up earlier, but had no intention of moving.

"Good morning. What time is it?" Taio Ru asked.

"A little passed seven. How are you feeling? Yesterday we had a lot to do. Is your body feeling okay?" Jun De asked.

"Hmm, okay." Taio Ru said. It was comfortable laying in Jun De's arms, but he didn't want to sleep any longer.

"Love, you can sleep a little longer." Jun De said as he put his arm around Taio Ru's waist.

"No, there's something I want to do." Taio Ru said.

"What do you have to do? Love, you need to rest." Jun De said with concern.

"That is... I want to start setting up my new lab. You mentioned sparing some room on B1 for a lab?" Taio Ru said.

He'd made the decision yesterday. After hearing about Jun De's family being blamed for the Xiongmao clan's problems. He decided he needed to start helping Jun De.

They were now married. Plus Jun De had become a member of his clan, the Shé clan. Any of his accomplishments would be his. He wanted to start getting to work.

"Love, there's no rush. We can wait until after you heal." Jun De stated.

"Jun De, it's nothing difficult. I still have the list of equipment I made for Researcher Chi. We just need to reorder everything. It won't even arrive today." Taio Ru said pulling up the list from his bracelet's memory.

With a little reluctance Jun De agreed. "Okay, but before we start let's eat some breakfast. I don't want that stomach of yours interrupting us again."

...

After breakfast Taio Ru wanted to go out to sit and relax in the new pavilion.

"It's a beautiful day, and the bamboo forest is cooler than the lake because of the shade." Taio Ru reasoned.

"What's coolest is right here in the house." Jun De countered.

"Jun De, I don't want to stay inside all day." With a stubborn look, Taio are didn't back down. He was determined not to be under "house arrest".

"Okay, but..."

"I know, if I feel unwell we'll come back inside." Taio Ru said. He than walked out the door and headed directly towards the pavilion in the bamboo forest.

...

"This is the inventory list Researcher Chi gave me. It lists all the companies he purchased the equipment from. This is my list. They're a little different because the Research Centre already had some items." Taio Ru explained.

"I will find the equipment that weren't previously order, you reorder from those companies." Jun De said. It would be easier to simply reorder than shop around in search for the others.

"Okay, have them send it ASAP, and note the arrival date. Every item will have a different delivery date. I want to be able to track the progress as we set up the lab. Also I need to order the table, shelves, refrigerators and other furniture and storage necessary for the lab." It wasn't Taio Ru's first time setting up a lab.

"Understood. Input this address as the delivery site." Jun De said.

"This isn't the house?" Taio Ru said as he looked at the address Jun De gave him.