Chapter 92: Time skip (yay?) + (NSFW)

Taio Ru waddled about the lab trying to adjust the latest parts sent over from the manufacturer. Following behind him were Jun De and the doctor.

"Love, what are you doing? Hurry and put that down now!"

"Taio Ru carrying heavy equipment is dangerous given your current condition!"

Taio Ru ignored them. They had been complaining incessantly since his baby bump had grown to the size of a watermelon.

"Dangerous for who? Me or the baby that's swimming around in this huge hard ass egg?" Taio Ru complained. He still found it difficult to accept the fact that he a snake that's less than 29cm long fully grown needed a watermelon sized egg to hold a single baby snake.

"The egg may seems tough, but a fall can still cause a lot of damage. Please be careful." The doctor said.

"Love just tell me what you need and I will do it for you." Jun De pleaded.

"No. The last time your tried to help you broke the part and I had to wait three weeks for a replacement to be made." Taio Ru said as he continued working on his prototype of Little Sun SS.

He added the SS because if his calculations were right this Little Sun would be ten times more powerful than the one he made on Earth.

"If you won't let me help, then what about postponing the construction until after the baby is born?" Jun De suggested.

"Who will have time to work with a baby in the house? Just be quiet or leave. You're distracting me." Taio Ru said before shooing them away with his hand.

"Love, I'm not leaving. Let me help you."

"Don't you have an important meeting with the Emperor today? If you don't leave soon you'll be late." Taio Ru retorted.

Jun De looked at the time and Tiao Ru was right. He would need to leave within the next ten minutes or he'd be late.

"Love, I'm not leaving because I've conceded. I'm not okay with you working on this prototype alone. Doctor please keep an eye on him and try to stop him from doing anything dangerous." Jun De said before giving Taio Ru a kiss.

"I love you. So please don't overdo it while I'm gone." Jun De pleaded.

"I love you, too. And don't worry. I never do anything dangerous." Taio Ru responded back.

"Liar?!" Jun De thought as he recalled the time Taio Ru caused a small fire while working on his prototype a week earlier.

...

Taio Ru continued working on his prototype well into the evening. Jun De who had become familiar with Taio Ru's bad habit went directly to his lab to invite him upstairs for dinner the moment he returned.

"Has he taken a break since this morning?" Jun De asked the doctor who was sitting in the corner.

"I managed to stop him long enough to eat lunch and take a nap. But like yesterday and the day before he spent the day working.

Jun De sighed. "Why does he seem in such a rush?" He wondered as he looked at the hardworking pregnant Taio Ru.

"Love, I'm home. Let's go upstairs for dinner. You can work some more tomorrow." Jun De called out.

"Jun De? You're home early. I'm almost done just give me ten more minutes." Taio Ru answered back.

"Can I help?" Jun De offered the previous rejection long forgotten.

"Can you pass me that box next to you?" Taio Ru asked as he continued working.

Jun De naturally complied and brought the box over. "Here you are, my love." He said as he passed Taio Ru the box.