Chapter 82: Fully Healed (NSFW)

Jun De emerged from the Reparation Tank fully healed. No sign of bruising left. Only his glistening firm chest and washboard abs remained.

Taio Ru couldn't help but stare, more infatuated by the muscles then the miraculous healing power of the Reparative Tank.

"Love, do you like the view?" Jun De asked proudly.

"What view?! I... I'm admiring the medical science. It's amazing how it only took 30 minutes to completely rid your body of those large bruises." Taio Ru said as he looked away. His face red from embarrassment.

"Is that so?" Jun De said sarcastically. "He really is the cutest!" Jun De thought, amused by Taio Ru's poor excuse.

"Cough* Now that the treatment is done I will excuse myself. Please contact me if there is anything you need." The doctor said before slipping away. He had no desire to remain in the room filled with pink bubbles.

Taio Ru's face burned when he remembered the doctor was still there. "How embarrassing! I can't believe he saw that." He exclaimed internally regretting his behaviour.

With the doctor gone Taio Ru regained his composure and went to his lab. He had been running a simulation overnight and wanted to check the results.

"How is your research? Jun De asked curiously as he followed Taio Ru.

"If the simulation I ran last night is successful then I can start the manufacturing process." Taio Ru said with pride.

"Already? I thought it would take more than just a couple months to find everything." Jun De truly was surprised by Taio Ru's speed.

"I should have a prototype finished within the next couple months if everything goes according to plan. I spoke with Researcher Chi and he found a few companies who can help manufacture the parts needed as well as suppliers. He's been a great help." Taio Ru said.

"I'm glad things are going well." He said as he kissed Taio Ru on the cheek.

"I'm not a child." Taio Ru rebuked with a grimace.

"You're right." Jun De then lifted Taio Ru's chin and proceeded to kiss him passionately.

Taio Ru's legs went limp from the kiss, his body hot. Jun De pulled him close for support. Pausing to catch their breath they stared into each other's eyes.

Beep!... Beep!...

"The curse is back!" Taio Ru thought as he pushed Jun De away and sat down at his desk his brow furrowed.

Jun De could only sigh as he looked down at his bracelet's notification. It was Lieutenant Laohu requesting he come to the barracks as soon as possible.

"Sorry, Love. I need to go to the barracks for awhile. Make sure you eat lunch... and dinner." Jun De said as he gave the grumpy Taio Ru a kiss.

"I love you, be safe." Taio Ru said.

"I love you, too." Jun De replied as he walked out of the lab.

...

Taio Ru once again became engrossed in his research. Not noticing time flying by until he heard a knock at the door.

"Love, I'm home." Jun De said as he walked in.

"Home? Didn't you just leave a couple hours ago?" Taio Ru asked confused by his quick return.

"A few hours, love it's already eight in the evening. Don't tell me you've been here since I left this morning? What about lunch? Dinner? Love you can't neglect your health like this." Jun De started lecturing Taio Ru like an old mother.