Chapter 1

In a small bedroom with simple decorations, Pei Yi stared at himself in the mirror without saying a word.

Soon, there was an impatient cry from the door. "Little Young Master, what are you dawdling for? Mr. Pei is ready and waiting for you at the door! If you delay proper business, no one can save you!"

The silent Pei Yi finally moved.

He stretched out his thin, slender hand, and in a fit of anger, removed the jade pendant from around his neck, turned around, and threw it on the bed before walking toward the door.

Just as he approached, the unlocked door was roughly pushed open from outside, nearly hitting Pei Yi.

The middle-aged nanny standing at the door was obviously aware of the danger, but there was no apology on her face. "Oh, you're finally willing to come out?"

"I say, you're lucky to marry into the Bo family! A fool still knows how to be stubborn about this matter? So strange, ah....."

Pei Yi stared at the nanny's aloof face and narrowed his chilly eyes imperceptibly.

The nanny got carried away with her nattering, but the moment she looked up, she froze in place. Pei Yi couldn't be bothered to give her another look, and walked quickly around.

The nanny stared at the departing Pei Yi, took an uncertain breath of air, and muttered -

Has this fool changed his nature?

Why was that look just now different than in the past? It was so scary!

However, when she saw the thin, long-sleeved clothing on Pei Yi's body, the surprise in her heart turned to ridicule again. "What change in nature? It's a hot day and he dresses like this. What a fool!"

With that said, she snuck into the bedroom.

. . . . . .

As soon as Pei Yi left the villa, a black car stopped at the door.

The rear window was rolled down, revealing a well-dressed middle-aged man. The other party looked at the tardy Pei Yi with dissatisfaction on his face. "What are you doing staring so stupidly? Hurry up and get in the car!"

Pei Yi sneered inwardly, but opened the rear door and slowly got inside.

The car started quickly.

The middle-aged man adopted a serious expression and warned Pei Yi, "When we get to the Bo residence later, you will follow me obediently. This marriage is not a bad thing for you or our family!"

"If you dare to go crazy and lose face for our Pei family, your grandfather and I will definitely not spare you!"

Pei Yi pretended not to hear, and turned his head to look out the window.

Seeing his indifferent appearance, the middle-aged man became angry and tongue-tied. "Your head is full of stupid things, you won't understand even if you're told."

"......."

There was a hint of absurdity in Pei Yi's eyes, which disappeared in an instant.

Don't understand?

He, who had transmigrated into this world after reading a book, understood better than anyone -

This was a dog-blood danmei novel named "Misplaced Kindness of a Rich Family." It told the story of the protagonist, the young master of the Pei family, who relied on his personal strength to win the favor and pursuit of many rich and powerful families after his lot in life was exchanged mistakenly. In the end, he met his sweetheart and they galloped into the sunset together.