Chapter 84

Pei Yi was secretly happy all the way to the car.

Bo Yueming closed the car door, helpless and doting. "Is it worth being so happy?"

"Of course. Although I feel a little bad for Pear Garden and Yan Cen, my brother is finally no longer thinking only about the two of us."

Pei Yi put on his seatbelt, still respecting and appreciating Qin Yishun in his heart. "My brother's eyes, ah, they're really sharp."

The saying that an older brother was like a father was really true.

Qin Yishun knew that he and Li Yuan had not had an easy time growing up, and was also aware of the true chaos within the wealthy families of the Imperial Capital-

Therefore, he always treated his two little brothers wholeheartedly, and did not want them to be hurt in any way, even emotionally.

Bo Yueming gave a heartfelt sigh. "Truly sharp. Sometimes I'm frightened when I see him."

The pressure from his brother-in-law was truly something that ordinary people couldn't bear.

Pei Yi couldn't help but laugh, teasing, "I think my brother should go be the dean of a school. If there are any students in puppy love, he will catch them right away."

Bo Yueming smiled and shook his hand gently. "Sit down, I'll drive you to dinner."

"En."

The car slowly left the hospital parking lot.

In the already dark night, the illuminated signboard with the words "Inpatient Department" on the top floor looked even more cold and empty.

Pei Yi recalled everything he had seen in the ward. "Er-ge, I'm not trying to curse him, but the old man probably won't be able to survive this."

"A person who used to be so impressive is now covered in tubes and so thin that he's lost his shape."

Pei Ruzhang and Deng Xiuya, the only two people left in the ward, were probably only there for "face" and "property."

This person had lived a lifetime, and no one cared about him in the end, so what was the point?

Pei Yi thought of another thing. "But it's strange, was Pei Huan really kicked out of the Pei family? Then where is he now?"

"I saw Pei Ruzhang's attitude in the ward just now. Have you been putting pressure on the Pei family behind the scenes?"

Bo Yueming said, "Pei Huan left the Pei family at that moment a year ago. Do you still remember how Bo Guancheng knew about my eyes?"

Pei Yi was gently nudged by his lover's words, and reacted.

At first, Pei Huan didn't want to lose the protective umbrella of the Pei family, and was also afraid that Bo Yueming would be unfavorable to him, so he tried to get rid of him using the hands of Bo Guancheng and others.

But in the end, he was completely annihilated and failed to succeed.

"I've already reported this to Grandma. At the time I took sides, I dealt with everyone in the main branch, whether heavily or lightly."

In that fight with the Bo family's main branch, the innocent Pei Yi was implicated and even injured. Bo Yueming had secretly dealt with all the relevant people severely, including the Pei family and Pei Huan.

He hit the Pei family's property hard about a year ago. As for Pei Huan, he tried to use the contacts accumulated from being a rich young master, but it was a pity-

No one dared to help him any longer.

The cold looks and ridicule that Li Yuan received in the past all fell on Pei Huan today.