Chapter 36

Warm breath fell on the side of his neck, causing a familiar numbness.

Bo Yueming felt that he was on fire, but couldn't suppress the heat coursing through him. "Pei Yi?"

His response was an indecipherable nasal whimper.

Bo Yueming lowered his head slightly and brought Pei's hands together again.

With an uncontrollable impulse, he lightly rubbed the corner of his lips against that fragrant soft hair and didn't move for a long time.

It wasn't until he confirmed that Pei Yi's breathing gradually went steady that Bo Yueming adjusted his posture and got up, carrying the sleeping man back to the bedroom with ease.

Inspector had already returned to the cat nest when it couldn't get dried fish, and poked its head out when it heard movement. "Meow?"

"Be quiet."

Bo Yueming stopped it from making noise. He placed Pei Yi on the bed and looked at him for a moment under the dim light-

There was still a drunken blush on his fair face, and the color of his lips was stained with a seductive luster of wine.

His features were soft and lovely.

Bo Yueming suddenly thought of Pei Yi's occasional cunning when he was "playing the fool," and the corners of his mouth rose unconsciously. He always felt that was more in line with his temperament, and also more likable.

Bo Yueming was not oblivious to his feelings. He had already realized Pei Yi's favor and weight in his heart.

Therefore, no matter why the other party chose to play the fool, or why he was willing to accept this marriage and stay with the Bo family, he was willing to give him enough space and freedom until the other party confessed.

Pei Yi didn't want to speak, so he wouldn't ask.

After all, it was interesting to "pretend to be blind" and accompany Pei Yi in acting every day, and it was also quite interesting to see him inadvertently reveal his kitten tail.

Bo Yueming chuckled, then bent down to cover him with the quilt.

The sleeping Pei Yi seemed to sense something, and suddenly tugged at Bo Yueming. "Don't mess with it, come and sleep."

Most of the bathrobe had loosened, and from his cheeks to his neck and down, there was a very beautiful crimson color.

"......."

It's you who wants me to stay.

Bo Yueming's eyes darkened a few degrees, and he held Pei Yi's "restless" hand.

He lay down on the other side of the bed and pulled the other person directly into his arms without saying a word, covering up with the quilt again.

Perhaps because of the familiar smell of the quilt, the sleeping Pei Yi clung hard and hummed twice, continuing to slumber.

There was no rejection of this sudden embrace.

Bo Yueming slowly unloaded the big rock on his heart, sighing deeply and contentedly. "Good night, kitten."

. . . . . . .

Bo Yueming's biological clock was always accurate, and when he woke up, his arms were once again filled with a familiar numbness.

Their quilt was nearly kicked off by Pei Yi, but the culprit was still pressing against his body from head to foot, sleeping soundly and sweetly under the influence of alcohol.

Bo Yueming had the rare urge to stay in bed, but it was quickly suppressed by his reasoning.

Staying in bed now was fine, but he feared Pei Yi would be shocked and dazed when he woke up, and he still wanted to play games with the kitten. It was no good to reveal his secrets too soon.