Chapter 64

As soon as Pei Yi arrived at the underground parking lot, he caught sight of a familiar license plate. He looked around to make sure no outsiders had noticed, and quickly got into the car.

"Er-ge!"

Pei Yi took off his hat and mask, smiling happily.

Seeing his inexplicable excitement, Bo Yueming couldn't help but raise his eyebrows and glance at his watch. "It's only a minute past six o'clock. So fast?"

"......."

Pei Yi was in a jam. His eyes dodged a little.

As the general manager of Bo Group, Bo Yueming's time was not strictly limited.

At 5:30 this afternoon, he left the company and arrived at the parking lot of YWY Studios, and sent Pei Yi a WeChat message.

From that moment on, as Pei Yi sat in the office, his heart drifted with the wind.

He admitted that he examined the circumstances, and in front of many employees, was the first to slip out the office door. He really didn't bear the image of a "core partner."

Pei Yi was inwardly guilty, but flaunted his superiority on the surface, "You're allowed to leave work early, but I'm now, ah? Besides, I didn't miss one bit of work today."

How could Bo Yueming dare say otherwise? Seeing that his kitten's mood had improved, and his entire person was no longer crumbling and gloomy like last night, he also felt at ease.

His mind was still on Pei Yi's fingers. "Do they still hurt?"

"Only a tiny bit, but it's completely tolerable." Pei Yi had re-learned how to be honest, and reminded Bo Yueming, "Can you help me change my medicine tonight? I can't do it myself."

Bo Yueming laughed in spite of himself. "Okay."

Seeing the corners of his mouth rise, Pei Yi felt that the "strategy" he had studied for half an our seemed quite reliable-

Learn to be honest, learn to show weakness, and learn to create opportunities to spend time together.

That's right, he did them in order!

"Second Young Master, Little Sir, are you going directly home?"

Lao Fu, who had been peeking in the rearview mirror from the front seat, finally found the time to speak up without seeming like a third wheel.

"En."

Just as Bo Yueming spoke, he heard Pei Yi next to him refute-

"Lao Fu, don't go back, let's go eat out today."

As he spoke, he posted the address of a restaurant on Lao Fu's WeChat account. "Let's drive."

Bo Yueming was a little surprised by Pei Yi's decision. "Going out to eat?"

"Yes, ah, I've already notified Uncle Kai in advance." Pei Yi nodded naturally.

How boring was it to eat at home every day, ah? Wasn't a dinner date the most common form of pursuit?

Pei Yi was embarrassed to say that he ordered a bouquet of roses in advance, but in order for it to not look too deliberate, he quietly asked the owner of the private restaurant to find a vase to arrange the flowers in, pretending that it was arranged in-store.

Pei Yi hid his small considerations and pretended to be calm. "I found a suburban private kitchen with good ratings and reserved a private box. It shouldn't be easy to meet people we know there. Do you want to go?"

"Certainly."

This was exactly what Bo Yueming wanted, and he looked at Pei Yi with darker eyes-

Was it his illusion?