Chapter 33

The conference room was quickly filled with the relevant personnel.

In the four main seats in the front row were Song Ci, Yan Cen, Bo Yueming and Pei Yi. Ke Ming and Li Yuan led their respective teams to sit on the left and right sides of the second row.

Yan Cen's assistant, Shen Na, was in charge of the competition process. After she confirmed that the relevant projection equipment had been turned on, she asked the people in charge of both project teams, "Which side wants to go first?"

Ke Ming raised his hand to gesture, giving up the initiative in a seemingly friendly way, "Young Boss Li, will you go first?"

Li Yuan didn't care about the order. The sooner he finished speaking, the sooner he could relieve his inner tension.

He exchanged glances with Lou Yang next to him, but didn't bother to pay attention to Ke Ming. he just looked at Shen Na and said, "We'll go first."

"All right."

The neglected Ke Ming did not show much displeasure. During more than one week of preparation time, he once sent people to Dawn Games to covertly investigate it--

Li Yuan's "The Last Fog" project seemed to be a game of partnership with outsiders, and the company had not made any preparations for this.

Judging from the previous preliminary screening, they currently only had conceptual plots, and they had not even established character images or game models.

They dared to take out such an immature game to attract investment? Wasn't this just trying to gain benefits with nothing in hand?

Ke Ming was very confident that the "Alien Beasts" produced by their Youming Studios was the highlight, so it was natural to put it in the later spot.

Only when there was a comparison could the advantages and disadvantages be reflected. This game must steamroll them!

Ke Ming seemed to have seen the result of this doomed competition, and there was a hint of carefreeness in his eyes.

Suddenly, he met an unexpected gaze-

Pei Yi rested his chin on his hand with one elbow on the table and stared at him with a slight tilt to his head. Those innocent and harmless eyes seemed to have insight into everything, and a cold light flashed through them, aimed at him.

"......."

Ke Ming's heart suddenly trembled.

When he was able to react, Pei Yi was sitting there obediently, using his fingertips to count the snacks on the table with a silly smile on his face.

It seemed that the brief eye contact just now was only his own illusion.

"Fuck."

Thinking that he had been intimidated by a look from a fool, Ke Ming gritted his teeth and cursed very softly.

At his side, Pei Huan noticed his abnormality and asked in a whisper, "What's wrong?"

Ke Ming leaned in and whispered, "Weren't your foolish cousin and Bo Yueming just married? Why did the other party bring him along on such a serious occasion?"

Just now in the lounge, he got a rough understanding of the identities and relationship between Bo Yueming and Pei Yi.

Pei Huan shook his head and looked toward the head row.

He didn't know how to describe it. The moment he left the elevator and saw Bo Yueming and Pei Yi, he felt a little uneasy inside.

"Ke Ming, tell me the truth, is there any problem with this competition?"