Chapter 41

Early the next morning.

The hungover Pei Yi endured his headache and sat obediently at the dining table, so guilty that he dared not even look Bo Yueming in the face.

Although he was still drunk to pieces after waking up, he understood what had happened from Bo Yueming's brief description-

Last night, he was so drunk that he fell asleep in the bathtub, and if not for the fact that Bo Yueming had returned home and sensed that something was wrong, he would probably have had an accident.

And early in the morning, Uncle Kai found the wine bottle in the bedside cabinet.

En, the thief was caught with the stolen goods, and awaited sentencing.

Pei Yi grasped the spoon and stirred the millet porridge in the bowl over and over, complaining endlessly in his heart.

The lychee milk wine was not stimulating at all, but its stamina was so great!

Was this reasonable? It was not reasonable!

Bo Yueming glanced at the millet porridge in the bowl that was about to be smashed by Pei Yi, and said helplessly, "Pei Yi, are you finished?"

"......."

How could Pei Yi have the appetite to eat? He cautiously probed, "Er-ge."

Did he go crazy after drinking last night, ah? Did he talk nonsense, ah? Had he revealed anything, ah?

Uncle Kai brought the hangover soup and some medicine from the hotel to Pei Yi.

He took a glance at Bo Yueming, and knowingly helped shield him, "Little Sir, drink, ba. You can't do such nonsense in the future."

"Fortunately, Second Young Master came back in time last night. You are quiet when you're drunk, and Second Young Master's eyesight is inconvenient, so he really can't take care of you."

"......."

Bo Yueming made a soft sound of agreement.

"........"

If he went crazy when drunk last night and said the wrong thing or pitted himself, would the other party still be this calm? Impossible.

Pei Yi repeatedly confirmed Bo Yueming's reaction, and relaxed slightly. He picked up the hangover soup on the table and gulped it down in one go with a hint of obedience.

There was a little bit left on his moist-looking lips.

Bo Yueming suddenly thought of the impulsive kiss last night, and his Adam's apple rolled slightly. He restrained himself and lowered his eyes, not mentioning the true story of the night before.

"Pei Yi, without my permission and confirmation in the future, you cannot drink casually."

It was okay to have a drink, but after several observations, the kitten's drinking capacity was ridiculously poor.

If he was not right under his nose at home, but went somewhere else, what if he met someone as disreputable as Sun Yelong again?

Pei Yi knew he was in the wrong, and was appropriately pitiful and well-behaved.

After what happened last night, who would dare to drink indiscriminately, ah? He completely understood-

Now that his body couldn't hold alcohol, he had truly lost his title of "King of Drinking Capacity!"

Even if he wanted to exercise his drinking ability, he would have to wait until he left Bo Yueming. After transmigrating, he had "played the fool" until now, and he couldn't let it be in vain!