Chapter 49

"Someone was caught? Are the Old Lady and others all right?"

Having learned of this, Uncle Kai was so nervous that he spilled some of the hot tea in his hand.

Bo Yueming's tone was calm. "Uncle Kai, don't worry. My grandma is fine, as well as Aunt Song."

He had learned the details from Qin Yishun-

The security around the villa had long been replaced by personnel from the STS company. During this period of time, access to the villa had been very strict.

Around eight o'clock tonight, a maintenance worker suddenly appeared. The other party claimed that at the end of each month, manor headquarters would regularly check the circuits in each villa in order to avoid potential safety hazards.

As one of the long-term residents of the villa, Aunt Song confirmed that there were indeed such safety inspections in the past two months, but this person was relatively unfamiliar.

At the same time, the person in charge of security also checked with manor headquarters - and confirmed that the other party was a hired maintenance worker before allowing him to enter.

"Maintenance workers" always had special security personnel at their side to supervise when inspecting various electrical appliances. After the other party checked all the equipment in the villa, he said that he would check the main electricity meter outside the house.

Coincidentally, Qin Yishun also came at this time.

Since Bo Yueming had entrusted this task to STS, the other party paid more attention for his brother's sake, and would come over to supervise the situation in person whenever he was free.

After Qin Yishun saw the maintenance worker's unfamiliar face, it was inevitable that he would scrutinize him and ask a few more questions, and not everyone could withstand the fierce manner of an army veteran-

The "maintenance worker" stuttered while talking to Qin Yishun, panic flashing in his eyes.

Noticing that something was wrong, Qin Yishun then found a hidden monitoring device in the hollow gap of the other party's hand tool.

Qin Yishun said that the price of this sort of micro device was very high on the black market. It relied on a wireless connection and could last for half a month when fully charged.

"It is likely that because the lighting in the villa was too bright and the security personnel were watching too closely that the "maintenance worker" didn't dare to take it out easily. So he decided to settle for the next best thing and start from the exterior of the house where the line of sight was relatively unclear, and install it facing the window."

"The people sent by STS are there for the purpose of personal protection and medical treatment. If Qin Yishun hadn't come in time, such a small and delicate surveillance device would have been difficult to detect."

Fortunately, Qin Yishun had arrived in a timely manner. The only pity was-

Although the maintenance worker's intentions were discovered, the other party refused to admit guilt and it had not actually been installed. Even if it was turned in to the police, there would not be much of a point.

That was why Qin Yishun called to ask Bo Yueming himself for his opinion on how to deal with it.

Pei Yi had already learned about the situation from the phone call, and in order to maintain his persona, he purposely remained silent.

Uncle Kai handed some hot tea to Bo Yueming, feeling horrified. "Fortunately Mr. Qin was there, but who would spend so much effort just to install a monitor? Was it the main branch?"