Chapter 83

Pei Yi took a small spoonful of white porridge and frowned. "Wu, it hurts."

When Bo Yueming saw this scene, he simply dismissed Uncle Kai and the two servants. When they were the only two left in the dining room, he tenderly moved closer to his lover.

"Let me see, where does it hurt?"

"What doesn't hurt?" Pei Yi spoke sharply, somewhat unable to open his mouth, and glared at him angrily. "It's all your fault!"

As he spoke, he put the bowl and spoon back on the table. "This porridge is too hot."

He couldn't open his mouth and couldn't eat!

Bo Yueming saw that he was fooling around and having a small temper, and took the bowl and spoon, stirring it to cool it down. "Didn't you insist on doing it last night to try something new?"

"That - hiss!" Pei Yi's cheeks were so swollen that he shrank back, blaming vaguely, "Then I begged for mercy later, but you, you wouldn't stop, ah."

A certain person was comfortable, but he was dead tired.

"Okay, okay. Blame me, blame me."

Bo Yueming scooped up a mouthful of cooled porridge and coaxed it to his mouth. "Eat slowly, you'll get used to it later."

Pei Yi continued to act like a child. He took back the bowl and spoon from his lover's hands and dug into the porridge.

Bo Yueming rubbed the hair at the back of his head and said. "It's almost ten o'clock. Do you still want to go to the studio? Why don't you stay home and have a good rest for a couple of days?"

Last night, he took into consideration that his lover would be tired after a four to five day business trip, and restrained himself in some intimate actions.

But his kitten was still a little wilted after waking up today, looking cute and pitiful.

"At most, I'll just take a nap again." Pei Yi shook his head and spoke a little more fluently. "I have to return Pear Garden's cell phone in the afternoon."

When he said that last sentence, his eyes lit up with obvious curiosity.

Bo Yueming understood perfectly. "Are you going there to return the phone? Or are you going to satisfy your curiosity?"

Pei Yi took a bite of soft cooked eggs and said confidently, "The former is supplementary and the latter is primary, isn't that fine?"

Yan Cen and Li Yuan got involved without saying a word, which was beyond expectation!

No matter what, he should use the prying spirit of a gossip paparazzi to get more exclusive information without his friend giving him the cold shoulder.

Bo Yueming glanced at the time and said, "Then let me take you there later? I have a cross-country video conference at 10:30 and I really can't spare the time. Can I pick you up in the afternoon?"

Pei Yi nodded as he filled his stomach. "En, you handle your business and I'll go up and sleep for a while."

Bo Yueming smiled and held his hand. "It just so happens that I need to go upstairs and get something. Can I carry you?"

Although it was only a few steps away, Pei Yi still hugged his lover's arm unceremoniously.

After all, they didn't do it a lot last night, but that didn't mean they didn't do it hard. Everywhere was sore.

. . . . . . .

- Ding dong.

The elevator doors on both sides opened simultaneously.