Chapter 34

Ke Ming's expression suddenly changed, and he looked at the plainly dressed Lou Yang in disbelief.

At that time, Lin Zhong found the relevant user information and said, "Mr. Bo, it looks like this user whose ID is "Dehydration" registered an account two years ago, and the earliest modeling screenshot was posted in August last year."

"There are currently 306 followers, and the most popular one only has just over one hundred views. Gender-" Lin Zhong paused for a second, looking at Lin Zhong on the stage. "The gender shows as male."

Knowing that his friend's eyesight was inconvenient, Yan Cen took the tablet from the side. "Show me."

Listening to Lin Zhong's reporting of the user profile trap, Ke Ming regained a bit of confidence.

Yes, that's right!

That was an overseas account and showed as "male." How could it be Lu Yang who had suddenly appeared here?!

Regarding "Dehydration's" fans and popularity, being discovered by him could be considered an accident. Where could there be a double coincidence in this world?

Bo Yueming didn't pay attention to Ke Ming's change of expression, lowering his eyes calmly. "Director Lou, how will you prove that this account belongs to you?"

"It's easy, I will log in publicly."

Lou Yang took out her laptop and quickly connected to the large projection screen. While opening the Youtu forum, she logged into her account with ease.

Soon, the personal homepage unique to "Dehydration" appeared on the big screen.

Lin Zhong wasn't aware of the condition of Bo Yueming's eyes, so he whispered, "Mr. Bo, you were right."

"En."

Bo Yueming gave a slight nod.

"This, this is impossible!"

Ke Ming's face turned red, and he was unwilling to admit his mistakes. "The modeling techniques in the gaming circle have always been dominated by men. You are a woman......"

"What is wrong with me being a woman?" Lou Yang interrupted loudly with a sneer. "Mr. Ke, I know you have doubts, but I can tell you the truth-"

"There are such coincidences in this world! It is time for me to expose the bad behavior of you and your studio!"

Lou Yang had graduated from a prestigious overseas school, majoring in design. After graduation, she worked at a special effects film and television company with her boyfriend at the time, and led the team responsible for the post-design of special effects.

In the behind-the-scenes circles of foreign film and television, the special effects team led by Lou Yang was also well-known.

But over the years, Lou Yang had never forgotten her original intention to work on games.

She designed some original game models in her spare time, and when she could, she would post relevant screenshots on the Youtu forum. The initial personal information of the account was the default, and she hadn't changed it at all.

It should be known that Youtu's copyright control had always been excellent.

For Lou Yang, these uploads were not for gaining attention or popularity, and were just for backup purposes. She didn't expect them to come in handy one day.

Lou Yang continued to explain, "Young Boss Li did not reveal much. He also has a partner who is the chief architect of the world of "The Last Fog." Ten days ago, he was the one who took the initiative to contact me by private message."