Chapter 42

Bo Yueming and his party returned to the underground parking lot, but the driver, Lao Zhang, was not in the car.

Lin Zhong and Uncle Kai were each carrying a bunch of wine, and the weight was really a bit much. The former quickly put his burden on the ground and said, "Mr. Bo, Lao Zhang isn't here, I'll call him and ask."

Lao Fu, the original driver from the Imperial Capital, did not come to Wencheng with them. The current driver, Lao Zhang, was recruited by Song Yuanyuan for Bo Yueming.

He was under the age of fifty, had excellent driving skills, and was honest.

Bo Yueming had originally planned to take him to today's Lingshui Pavilion dinner, but the other party refused.

He said that he was just an ordinary person and was really not interested in such a high-end place. Looking at the expensive dishes, he feared he wouldn't be able to sit still, so it was better to eat at some homestyle restaurant on the side of the road.

Bo Yueming didn't force it. He only said that he would reimburse the dinner expenses, and let him make his own decision.

Lin Zhong's phone call went through quickly. "Lao Zhang, where are you? Boss Bo and Little Sir are already waiting by the car."

"What? You're buying medicine?"

"Okay, come back as soon as possible."

Lin Zhong communicated with him briefly, and after hanging up the phone, he explained to Bo Yueming, "Mr. Bo, Lao Zhang said he went to buy some medicine, and he is already on his way back."

Bo Yueming was not in a hurry. "It's fine."

Pei Yi had eaten enough to fill his stomach, and was pacing back and forth with his head bowed.

Taking advantage of the height difference, Bo Yueming gazed at the hair on the back of his head and smiled unknowingly.

Uncle Kai and Lin Zhong might not be able to see it, but Bo Yueming knew-

The wine that Pei Yi "purchased" tonight was either not in his wine cabinet, or there was only one bottle left, and each bottle was highly valued in the wine circle.

He had spent hundreds of thousands, as a conservative estimate.

If he had lived in the Pei residence since childhood and was maliciously belittled by the Pei couple, how could the kitten have learned so much?

Because of this, he was even more curious about Pei Yi's real experience hidden under the mask of "foolishness."

In less than three minutes, anxious footsteps came from far to near, and the driver Lao Zhang ran over panting. The plastic medicine bag in his hand rustled.

"Boss, Boss Bo, I'm really sorry."

Lao Zhang looked a little cautious. "I thought you guys would call before you came down, so I just ran out for five or six minutes. I will definitely pay attention to the time in the future."

Uncle Kai knew Bo Yueming's character best. As long as it was an important matter, he was always tolerant of his subordinates.

He handed over the packaged dessert in his hand. "Lao Zhang, don't be nervous, a delay of a few minutes is fine. I recall that your little daughter loves desserts? Second Young Master specially asked the restaurant to pack one for her."

Lao Zhang was stunned for a moment and then took it, flattered. "Thank you, Mr. Bo. I made you spend money."

Lin Zhong lifted the wine bottle. "Lao Zhang, open the trunk first."