Chapter 70

There was a rush of heat inside the car.

Pei Yi fell into the hot kiss, his consciousness like a kite without a frame, flung limply into the clouds, tumbling and spinning.

And Bo Yueming's hands gripping his waist was the only thread controlling his direction.

Bo Yueming heard his barely audible moan, and their breaths entangled, hot and passionate.

Redness spread from the corners of his eyes, staining his cheeks and ears, burning all the way down.

The fierceness began all the more wanton over time, and a sense of suffocation suddenly surged up. Pei Yi put his arms around Bo Yueming's shoulders, and didn't know whether to pull him close or release him.

Anxiety pressed on his nerves, and he was like a fish that had been dried up by the heat.

"Er, Er-ge......"

The voice that just came out was swallowed again.

There was no telling how long it took before Pei Yi's oxygen-starved brain stopped buzzing.

His eyes were watery, and he stared at the person in front of him with unfocused bewilderment, the low sound of his breathing very pleasant to the ear.

Looking at the person in his arms, Bo Yueming resisted the urge to kiss him again, and reached out to touch the tips of his eyes.

"Little Sir, who is the one kissed to tears?"

"......"

It took a few seconds for Pei Yi to react.

Unwilling to admit defeat like this, Pei Yi tilted his head back slightly and suddenly put his lips around Bo Yueming's fingertips, biting him lightly as if in punishment.

The tips of his teeth touched soft fingertips, bringing a light tingling like an electric current.

Bo Yueming's eyes darkened a bit, and instead of pulling away, he pressed down slightly with his fingers as if to provoke and punish, letting people's imaginations run wild.

"Mmm."

Pei Yi whimpered a little and quickly let go. Conscious of his big defeat, he avoided Bo Yueming's gaze.

He put his face on his lover's shoulder, in a bad mood, and wiped the mist from the corners of his eyes. "You kissed me for too long."

"Was it not you who swore you were going to kiss me to tears tonight?"

Bo Yueming tilted his head and kissed his red ear. "Little Sir, didn't I cooperate with you just now?"

He usually looked serious and called him by his full name, but at times like this, it was either "Kitten" or "Little Sir," which particularly touched the bottom of his heart.

Pei Yi just barely resisted his temptation, and murmured, "It's still numb."

Bo Yueming changed his method, and smoothed down his kitten's fur. "But you've improved a lot recently."

Pei Yi was induced into a good mood by him, and said with a voice muffled by the material of the other's shirt, "What improvement?"

Bo Yueming answered teasingly, "Isn't there no altitude sickness tonight?"

"......."

Pei Yi recalled how foolish he acted after the first confession and kiss, and his face grew hot again-

Of course he knew his own "position" in this relationship, and admitted it in his heart but was stubborn with his mouth.

In terms of height, stature, and kissing skills, he was not as good as Bo Yueming. In any case, no matter how he thought about it, he felt that it was impossible to suppress him in reverse in this life.