Chapter 16

Juice?

He was blind, his nose wasn't broken.

Bo Yueming could hear that Pei Yi was telling a fib, and a trace of helplessness flickered over his expression. "Yeah? Is the juice good?"

"......."

Pei Yi felt that there was a hint of "teasing" in Bo Yueming's tone, and his cheeks went slightly hot.

Uncle Kai saw Pei Yi's silent, guilty appearance and smiled to smooth things over, "Second Young Master, I think there is quite a lot left in the wine glass in Little Sir's hand, so he likely regarded it as juice and tried it."

After all, he was only a little fool who was ignorant about things. It was understandable that he couldn't tell the difference between grape juice and wine.

Bo Yueming could read between the lines and hear the protection in Uncle Kai's words. He was originally afraid that Pei Yi would get drunk and make a bungle of things, separating from him and offending guests that shouldn't be provoked. Now that nothing had happened, there was naturally no need to come after him too hard.

Bo Yueming didn't take a stance, nor did he blame Pei Yi. "All right, put things down and let's go back."

Pei Yi endured grudgingly. "Oh."

Bo Yueming tried his best to discern his tone, and said probingly, "If you really like to drink......juice, it's all right to take the ones in the living room cabinet in the future."

Drink as much as he wanted?

Pei Yi thought of the precious wines that filled that wall, and almost blurted out his answer. He pursed his lips, forcing himself to avoid Bo Yueming's "trap."

"Not tasty, want milk."

The humming and chirping cuteness was mixed with a trace of inexplicable and unclear grievance.

En, the grievance of not being able to drink.

There was a touch of fun at the tip of Bo Yueming's heart, and he feigned serenity, saying, "Okay, let's go home."

Uncle Kai gently supported his elbow and asked in a low voice, "Second Young Master, you've only been here for an hour, are you really going to go back like this? Don't you want to greet the Old Sir?"

Bo Yueming turned around. "No need. Let's go."

The two had originally appeared as pawns, and there were two incidents in just one hour. Perhaps Old Mr. Bo would not have a good reaction if he saw him now.

Uncle Kai was wholeheartedly devoted to Bo Yueming, and didn't forget to hint to Pei Yi, "Little Sir, keep up."

Pei Yi had no objection, and silently followed behind the two of them.

. . . . . .

The insurance company had already been called to take pictures of the car.

Naturally, Bo Yueming didn't need to worry about these trifles. Uncle Kai helped him sit in the back seat, and turned around to see that Pei Yi's cheeks were unnaturally flushed.

"Little Sir, are you hot?"

"Ah?"

Focusing his eyes, Pei Yi shook his head and got into the car.

As soon as the car's air-conditioning blew adequately, Pei Yi suddenly realized a serious problem-

He seemed to be a little drunk?

In the real world, he was the king of alcohol, but the original owner was obviously a good baby who didn't drink.

It was just that after drinking more than one glass of wine, this little while, it suddenly went to his head? He didn't know if his current physique could resist alcohol, or if he would get drunk and talk nonsense later!