Chapter 25

Two cars stopped outside Bo Manor.

The door of the black heavy-duty off-road vehicle at the back opened, and Qin Yishun got out, marching with long legs through the wind.

The car's front window rolled down, and Bo Yueming, who was sitting at Pei Yi's side, spoke first, "Mr. Qin, you know the way to Bo Manor."

"En."

Qin Yishun responded casually.

His eyes locked onto Pei Yi's face, and he asked with a last trace of stubbornness, "Xiao Yi, you really don't want to leave with Big Brother? In case Grandpa and the others are angry, I......"

Pei Yi shook his head repeatedly amidst his repeated invitations.

"......."

Qin Yishun could tell that Pei Yi was willing to stay at Bo Manor, so he had no choice but to drop the topic in defeat. "All right."

During the years he was not in the Imperial Capital, he had completely failed to fulfill his brotherly responsibilities. That being the case, where did he have the right to force the other party to do something he was unwilling to do?

Qin Yishun changed the subject. "Do you have a cell phone? I'll leave you my contact information."

Pei Yi slowly took his cell phone from his pocket and handed it over obediently.

In order to avoid arousing the suspicion of Uncle Kai and others, his mobile phone did not have a screen saver, and he hadn't even downloaded an extra app.

Even so, Qin Yishun paid great attention to his personal privacy, and handed it back after confirming the contact information of both parties.

"Xiao Yi, this time Brother will stay in the Imperial Capital and not leave. No matter what problems you encounter in the future, you can call me directly, understand?"

Pei Yi pretended to think for a few seconds, then nodded.

Bo Yueming at the side heard Qin Yishun's account and invited him delicately, "Since Mr. Qin and Pei Yi haven't seen one another for a long time, why don't you come in and sit down?"

"No need, I have something to attend to later."

Qin Yishun really wanted to talk with Pei Yi more, but the timing was not right presently-

If what Sun Yelong did to Pei Yi was really related to the Pei family and Pei Huan, then he must find a way to settle this account!

The most important thing was that Sun Yelong must not be allowed to continue to trouble Pei Yi afterwards.

Qin Yishun thought of the Bo family's main branch that may be involved with it and said bluntly, "Second Young Master Bo, how about we handle the affairs of the two families separately?"

Bo Yueming was a sharp person. "That works."

Hearing this answer, QIn Yishun regarded Bo Yueming again-

To make Pei Yi willing to stay in Bo Manor, this person probably had some skills.

But even so, Qin Yishun was still displeased that someone had plucked his cabbage away.

Qin Yishun frowned slightly, not forgetting to take a stance as Pei Yi's own family, "Second Young Master Bo, let me get the ugly words out of the way. I have always had some concerns."

"If Pei Yi is wronged at Bo Manor one day, or if an incident like today happens again......even if he doesn't want to leave at that time, I will take him away by force."