Chapter 38

Three days later, at the main house.

Bo Yueminng stood calmly outside the study, accompanied by assistant Lin Zhong. Half an hour ago, they received notice from Old Mr. Bo that he had something to talk about.

Lin Zhong looked at the still-closed study door, agitated. "Mr. Bo, what do you think the old man wants?"

The last time the old man said "I have something to talk about," Mr. Bo was forcibly dismissed from his position in the group, and all the fast-developing plans were handed over to Bo Guancheng. During this period of time, Mr. Bo hadn't been involved with the group anymore, right, ah?

Could it be that news of the joint investment company with Mr. Yan had reached the ears of the old man, making him dissatisfied? But this wasn't a new matter, so there was no need to bring it up now, right?

Lin Zhong couldn't understand, but Bo Yueming appeared calm. "We'll know when we go in, don't jump to conclusions."

As soon as he spoke, the door of the study suddenly opened in response.

Bo Guancheng emerged, but this time he looked different from before-

His left cheek bore an obvious bruise and a scratch that seemed to have just healed, and even the corners of his eyes had clear bruises.

Bo Yueming's eyes hidden under the black glasses took this sight in, but he didn't say anything, and pretended not to know who the other party was.

Lin Zhong, who was standing beside him, was stunned for a moment and held back his surprise. "Eldest Young Master."

Bo Guancheng nodded slightly, and the corners of his mouth no longer showed his usual fake smile.

Three days ago, he had been attacked outside the on the forest path behind the manor, and by the time he tore through the stinking garbage bag and managed to barely get up, the other party had already disappeared.

Bo Guancheng believed that it was the servant A-Kai who was harboring a grudge and impulsively got revenge, but because of the "transaction relationship" between the two, he didn't dare to raise his voice about it, lest the other party smash the pot in public and make the issue even more unsightly.

After all, now that damn girl Bo Jiao was back.

If everyone knew about his secret targeting of Bo Yueming, perhaps the second branch would make a fuss under the other party's instigation.

Considering many factors, Bo Guancheng had no choice but to admit that he was unlucky, and use the excuse that he had accidentally fallen while walking at night.

Of course, once he found that servant A-Kai, he would definitely not go easy on him!

Bo Guancheng looked at Bo Yueming, and opened his mouth perfunctorily, "Yueming, Grandpa happens to have something for you, so just go in."

After speaking, he endured the pain and slowly walked away.

The injuries to his face were secondary, and the more serious ones were at the joints of his knees, hands, and feet. Having been beaten hard that day, they swelled so badly that he had to bear the pain even in his daily work and when walking.

Bo Guancheng was only thankful that Bo Yueming couldn't see his disgraceful state at the moment. Little did he know that his every move had already fallen into the eyes of the other party.

There was a subtle arc to Bo Yueming's thin lips, which he quickly hid-

It seemed that his own family's kitten was moving his hands in secret.