Chapter 74

Feeling the coolness on his neck, along with this choked out apology, Pei Yi's heart seemed to be crushed into two halves.

These few hours, how much had Bo Yueming suppressed his self-blame for his kidnapping?

This was why he was so wild, fragile, and agitated.

"Er-ge, it's not your fault. You don't need to apologize to me."

Pei Yi mirrored Bo Yueming's actions in order to comfort him, gently rubbing the back of his lover's neck again and again. "I know, I know, I didn't let you come to me."

"I should have gone," Bo Yueming replied very softly, the strength of his embrace never relaxing.

"I shouldn't have left you alone. I should have learned my lesson from the first two banquets, but I still took it lightly."

Pei Yi coaxed him with a hint of humor, "Okay, I forgive you. I'll ask Mr. Bo to pay attention next time, all right?"

One couldn't imagine that a thief was living in their own house.

Who would have expected that Bo Guancheng would still be thinking of finding someone to attack him at this juncture?

Thanks to their infrequent contact and his "foolish" disguise on the occasions they met, the poor information had given Pei Yi the chance to escape.

Bo Yueming regained his sanity in his lover's embrace, and finally recovered from his ruthlessness. "Did I hit him hard just now?"

Pei Yi patted him on the back. "Yes, ah. If I hadn't come, you would have beat him to death."

Bo Yueming loosened his grip, but the hostility in his heart had not completely dissipated. "He should be killed."

Bo Guancheng's tricks had not been used once or twice. He had planned the car accident, drugged and slandered him-

Bo Yueming could bear it for the sake of the overall situation, but today, the other party had touched his bottom line, and he couldn't stand it anymore!

"That won't work. If you kill him, you'll be at fault." Pei Yi kissed Bo Yueming's lips, and said regretfully, "We should send him to jail, the longer the better."

For a young master like Bo Guancheng who was used to living a good life, sending him to prison would be worse than death for him.

Bo Yueming took a deep breath. "Don't talk about him, let me see. Where are you hurt?"

Pei Yi said with a guilty conscience, "I'm not hurt, ah."

Bo Yueming debunked his lover's well-intentioned excuses. "You can't hide it from me. During the video call just now, you held the phone very close on purpose, because you were afraid that I would see and be distracted during the meeting."

"......."

Bo Yueming took him to sit on the sofa. "Is this coat Mr. Qin's?"

"En, I was caught off guard today and tied up, and I didn't have enough clothes......" As he spoke, Pei Yi remembered one important thing.

His expression changed, and he raised his hand, slapping his thigh with force, but unfortunately, his unspoken question changed in tone, "-Hiss!"

His injured right arm went numb with the movement, and Pei Yi's face twisted.

Bo Yueming was suddenly anxious. "What's wrong?"

Pei Yi endured the pain and said, "It's not me, it's Uncle Kai! Uncle Kai fainted!"

Bo Yueming explained, "I've already asked Lao Fu to rush back. He just passed out for a while with a slight concussion, and he'll be fine after a few days."