Chapter 86

Ke Ming frowned when he heard this. "Why do you look like you're in a panic? What happened?"

"The technical department called and said there's another problem with the servers!" The secretary took a quick breath and quickly handed Ke Ming a cell phone that was still on a call. Team Leader Zheng is on the line."

Ke Ming took the phone and spoke in an unhappy tone, "Tell me clearly! What happened!"

The technical team leader on the other line braced himself and explained, "Mr. Ke, listen to me, we just received news-"

"The two A4 and A5 cabinet servers in the old computer room have experienced operational failures again. Based on past experience, the conservative estimate is that they will take nearly an hour to repair."

"If it weren't for the opening of the in-game transaction channel, I wouldn't be so anxious to call you and report it."

The two sets of cabinet servers in the old computer room retained the most basic login data and user information. It was conservatively estimated that nearly one million users were unable to log into the "Destroy the Alien Beasts" app interface during this short time.

Ke Ming gritted his teeth. "Why didn't you move such important data to a new server! Your technical team doesn't know that the old servers have problems, and dared to make such a low-level mistake?!"

Team Leader Zheng complained without end, "M-Mr. Ke, you can't blame us for this, ah."

Once the servers in the new computer room were put into use, they were all used for game creation and core operations.

Three new units were originally to be put into operation next, reserved just for backing up the basic user data of "Destroy the Alien Beasts" -

But before the equipment was in place, Ke Ming announced that it would be released for public beta in advance!

It wasn't as if Team Leader Zheng didn't object to the proposal at first, but what was the use? Who could resist the boss's wishes?

With no choice but to think on the bright side, he prayed that their old servers would be powerful enough, and that they could wait until "Destroy the Alien Beasts" was stabilized before transferring the data to new machines.

But what a pity!

The game "went on strike" less than four days after it launched, and was stuck at the point before the game fully released new props and stimulated players to spend money.

Naturally, Ke Ming would not admit to his mistakes. He pressed his throbbing temples, "If this problem cannot be solved within an hour, you can send your resignation letter directly to my inbox tonight!"

After saying this, he hung up the phone abruptly.

Ke Ming tossed the phone back into his assistant's hands. Gritting his teeth, he made concessions, "Announce immediately that the event time will be changed from six to seven o'clock, and game coins for all game props will be discounted by 10%."

They would make money later, so it didn't matter if less money came in now. The key was to stabilize the enthusiasm of the participating gamers.

He must win this difficult battle to seize the market!

Knock knock.

There was another knock on the door.

The team leader in charge of online publicity came in and said, "Mr. Ke, this is bad!"

The exact same opening sentence made Ke Ming's temples beat even harder.

"What do I need you for? What else can you do except say this?"