Chapter 55

Inside the box.

A cart of expensive spirits was brought in.

Chen Biao, who was sitting next to him, knew what kind of place "Cloudtop" was, and couldn't help but urge Bo Guancheng, "Mr. Cheng, since things with Lin Na have turned upside down, why don't we drink somewhere else?"

As soon as he spoke, the door of the box was opened again.

Sister Qiu walked in again with two good-looking young girls behind her, all smiles. "Mr. Cheng, it's rare for you to come to our Cloudtop. What's the point of drinking alone?"

She moved closer to Bo Guancheng's side, beckoning in a whisper, "I brought two of my people, shall I ask them to accompany you to relieve boredom?"

"Sister Qiu, why do you think that dirty things can accompany me to relieve boredom? When you were asked to find an unfamiliar face that could handle affairs, how did you do it?"

Bo Guancheng took two mouthfuls of ice water and said impatiently, "Have them go."

The decency and gentleness he revealed to the outside world were just a disguise. Only on this occasion would Bo Guancheng show his most real and vicious aloofness.

Sister Qiu was very accustomed to the temperaments of wealthy men like Bo Guancheng, and still had a smile on her face. "Mr. Cheng, aren't I bringing people to make amends to you?"

She whispered in a low voice, "These newly recruited university students would not come here to make a living if they weren't forced by family circumstances. They are very well-behaved and clean."

That last word was emphasized greatly.

"......."

Bo Guancheng looked at the two young girls standing at the door. They were indeed quite good-looking, and he, who never liked to mess around outside, had a rare impulse. "En, they'll stay."

Seeing that something was wrong, Chen Biao at the side quickly said, "Mr. Cheng, you're drunk. I'd better send you back early."

When Sister Qiu heard these unsightly words, she immediately glanced over. "Mr. Chen, isn't your assistant taking too much care?"

It was hard to keep Bo Guancheng, the prince of Bo Group. As long as she had a little "diligence," how could she be afraid that she wouldn't bring in money?

Thinking of this, Sister Qiu spoke with a hint of firm self-confidence in her voice, "Could it be that our Cloudtop is a place that exploits people? Looking at the entire Imperial Capital, where is there a better place to drink and relieve fatigue than ours?"

Chen Biao's expression changed slightly., and then he heard his boss order that the guest be evicted, "Fine, Chen Biao, you go back first. Have the driver stay."

Bo Guancheng seemed to think that the taste of the ice water was too bland, so he simply indicated, "Both of you, sit down and open a drink with me."

Sitting in the high position of the general manager of the group, it would be a lie to say that there was no pressure.

It was true that he hadn't been able to relax for a long time, and it wasn't a big deal to have one night's entertainment.

Sister Qiu stood up with a smile, exchanged veiled glances with the two young girls under her command, and then looked at Chen Biao beside her. "Mr. Chen, are you planning to stay and ruin Mr. Cheng's mood? Or do you also want me to open a private room for you?"

Ordinary people with no money or power couldn't get into a place like Cloudtop, and one night's cost was six figures. Chen Biao was just Bo Guancheng's assistant, so he naturally wasn't viewed favorably by Sister Qiu.