Chapter 20

Looking at the simple compound, there was modern testing equipment all over it. This convalescent resort had always had always focused on recuperation and recovery after illness, and the medical team currently in the room was hired by Bo Yueming from abroad with a great deal of money.

A thin-looking expert held the newly released brain CT and eye examination results, and was a little surprised. "Mr. Bo, your situation is different from what I expected."

Uncle Kai, who had accompanied Bo Yueming to the examination, panicked. "Professor Lin, what do you mean by that?"

"Uncle Kai."

Bo Yueming stopped him in a low voice, then took a shallow breath and asked unobtrusively, "Professor Lin, whether it's good or bad, you can speak up."

Professor Lin flicked the test results and analyzed: "It's like this, the reason Mr. Bo suffers from visual impairment and blindness is because the car accident caused a cerebral hemorrhage, and the resulting blood clot compressed the visual center....."

"Because the position of the blood clot is more remote, it is difficult to remove surgically."

Bo Yueming was silent. He had been aware of this conclusion at the beginning, otherwise, it would be impossible for him to spend manpower and material resources to invite experts from abroad.

To put it bluntly, he hoped that the experienced Professor Lin and his team could perform the surgery.

"I have seen the images of Mr. Bo's previous examinations and compared them with the results of the examination just now, and the blood clot has visibly decreased in size."

"......."

Bo Yueming's thin lips were tightly pursed. "You mean, the blood clot will be absorbed and eliminated by itself?"

"From the current examination results, this appears to be the case." Professor Lin paused, then continued to speak, "Compared with the high-risk surgery, would Mr. Bo consider continuing conservative treatment?"

"As for whether the blood clot will disappear completely and if your vision will recover after its disappearance, I cannot make a guarantee for the time being. We can only make a conclusion based on the follow-up treatment."

Following the doctor's words, Uncle Kai's expression changed from worry to joy.

Bo Yueming was not in a hurry to express his opinion. He silently perceived the spots of light that had appeared in his vision-

It was like turning into a butterfly flapping its wings. At last, a crack had opened up in the atrium that had been clouded over for months, and the miasma of depression scrambled to escape and dissipate through it.

Professor Lin was awaiting his reply. "Mr. Bo?"

"We won't do the surgery for now."

Bo Yueming took a breath, confident and determined. "Let's continue conservative treatment, plus regular checkups."

Professor Lin respected Bo Yueming's primary opinion as the patient, and nodded. "However, I still recommend that you use the external help of the instruments and wait for two days for observation."

"All right."

. . . . . .

When bidding farewell to the medical team and walking out of the hall, Uncle Kai revealed his true emotions. "Second Young Master, have you really thought about it?"

Although the operation was dangerous, Professor Lin's success rate was very high. Otherwise, they would not have spent so much money to invite this medical team in the first place.