Extra 13

Dingding.

The bell rang—

The afternoon class had just ended. Pei Yi closed his laptop with a snap, slipped out of the lecture theater through the back door, and walked non-stop to the School of Economics next door.

He entered the No. 1 teaching building with ease, and before he could get on the elevator, he heard an argument in the corner.

“Fuck, I’m telling you, don’t meddle in other people’s business!”

“What’s the cleaning aunty’s problem? Didn’t I say I’d compensate her for her cell phone? It’s her who thinks the money isn’t enough and is trying to get more!”

Pei Yi heard this angry accusation and stopped unconsciously.

Instantly, there was another anxious, tearful voice, “Young man, the amount of money isn’t the point. Although my phone is a bit worthless, it contains photos of my child before his death. I….I…..”

Pei Yi frowned and walked over, driven by curiosity.

Perhaps the entanglement had been going on for a long time, because the two boys on the other side were a bit impatient. “Don’t try to flaunt your age, if you don’t want this money, then forget it. Lao Zhou, let’s go!”

“Where are you going!”

A fair-looking boy with a slender figure stood in front of them. “You just pushed Auntie to the ground, and her hand is obviously broken. You need to take responsibility!”

“Weren’t you just bragging about your wealth? And you’re trying to escape this small amount of medical expenses? You have no quality or education!”

The voice was cold and overflowing with ridicule.

Pei Yi’s eyes shifted from the boy’s face to the auntie who was being protected by him.

Sure enough, the latter was holding her left hand, her expression one of extreme and forbearing anguish.

It was pretty much clear who was in the wrong.

The two boys causing trouble exchanged glances, and their impatience instantly reached its peak. They didn’t dare do anything to the cleaning lady there, so they had to transfer their emotions to the boy who was blocking their path.

“Fuck, I told you to stop meddling in other people’s business!”

Pei Yi saw that the boy was at a disadvantage, and rushed forward at once with quick strides!

. . . . . . .

Twenty minutes later, in the department head’s office.

When Bo Yueming arrived, the department head’s lecture and criticism regarding the fight between Pei Yi and the others had just come to an end. As an outer courtyard “invader,” Pei Yi actually kept a straight face and maintained a rare “refusing to give in” attitude.

Bo Yueming knocked hesitantly on the office door. “Director Sun.”

When their eyes met, Director Sun obviously recognized Bo Yueming, who was an outstanding student. “Yueming, ah. This classmate Pei Yi claims to be here to see you. Do you know him?”

“I know him.”

Bo Yueming approached and looked at Pei Yi. “He’s my little brother.”

When their eyes met, Pei Yi’s kitten-like appearance vanished instantly, and he lowered his head with a guilty conscience—

It was too embarrassing for a dignified college student to have his family come to claim him after a fight!

“All right, it’s nothing serious, just a small dispute.” The department head confirmed Pei Yi’s status as a student and didn’t exaggerate the matter.