Extra 1

All of the extras take place in Pei Yi's original world, where his fathers have a second chance and he is able to meet Bo Yueming as a boy. Get ready for some sweetness!

On the large cemetery hill, relatives and friends who had some to express their condolences came and went.

Zong Baiyan just stood in front of the tombstone, staring at its black and white surface with a pale face and empty eyes. No one knew what he was thinking.

"Ge, it's getting dark, let's go."

Zong Keyan walked up and put the coat she had brought on her brother, her eyes still red from crying. "Ge, don't be like this. If you continue on like this, Brother Rong will be worried."

A few weeks ago, Xu Rong, Zong Baiyan's lover of ten years, had committed suicide with a knife in the studio at home.

When the doctor arrived, the man's blood was all over the floor. His chest and heart had been stabbed five or six times with a dull art knife, which was enough to show his desire to die.

In just one week, Zong Baiyan had tormented himself to the point of not eating or drinking, and his weight dropped rapidly. His whole body felt like an empty shell without a soul, as if there was only one breath holding him up.

"......He'll be worried?"

Zong Baiyan muttered this vaguely, but was unable to cry a single tear. "Even in death, he doesn't want me, but he'll still worry about me?"

"Ge, don't do this."

Zong Keyan stepped forward to help him, but was gently pushed away. "You go first. I want to talk to him again. I don't want to go anywhere, I just want to stay here."

Zong Keyan was anxious. "That won't work. With you like this....."

"Give me a little time" Zong Baiyan finally shifted his gaze from the tombstone and looked at his older sister. "Okay?"

"......."

Faced with her brother's almost desperate request, Zong Keyan had no choice but to settle for the next best thing. "Then I'll ask Xiao Chen to wait for you below. You have another hour at most, then the secretary will drive you home."

Zong Baiyan lowered his eyes and remembered something. "Have you found Xiao Yi?"

The "Xiao Yi" he spoke of was the child he and Xu Rong had adopted from the orphanage.

A week ago, because he witnessed and failed to intercept the other party's suicide in time, he was so frightened that he ran out of the house when the adults weren't paying attention, and never came back.

"Before he died, Rong-ge treasured Xiao Yi the most." Zong Baiyan was anxious, but also self-deprecating. "He won't worry about me now, but he will definitely worry about Xiao Yi."

Zong Keyan assured, "Ge, the police are already looking for him. I'll make sure people keep an eye on the news."

Zong Baiyan's reply was still soft and weak.

It wasn't until after Zong Keyan turned back three times and then left the cemetery that Zong Baiyan's legs suddenly weakened, and the 1.8-meter-tall man fell down.

His knees and wrists scraped against the concrete, but he seemed to feel no pain at all. He crawled toward the cold tombstone and leaned against it without saying a word.

One second, two seconds, three seconds-

Zong Baiyan suddenly shed a tear. He cried silently, but hysterically tore apart.

As an art professor, Xu Rong had pointed out a student's plagiarism a year ago and was framed for his death by biased parties.

Even though Zong Baiyan immediately used his connections to clarify things, the malice brought about by cyberbullying still destroyed his gentle lover.