Chapter 52

It was too late to turn on the lights in the master bedroom, and the environment was dim and blurred.

Bo Yueming's weight covered him, and the pinned down Pei Yi felt a moment of astonishment. "Er-ge?"

His familiar scent was mixed with alcohol, which he didn't dislike. Through the double layers of clothing, it seemed that he could still feel the other party's warmth.

Strange, subtle emotions danced in Pei Yi's heart, causing him to forget to push him away for a moment.

Bo Yueming tilted his head against Pei Yi's shoulder and neck, extremely gentle, and seemed to be trying to hold himself back. "Pei Yi, do you know what our relationship is?"

"......."

The warm air brushed past Pei Yi's ears, speeding up his heartbeat.

What their relationship was?

What else could it be? Weren't they marriage partners?

The moment he thought this, Bo Yueming preemptively added a definition to their relationship. "We're husbands."

Those two simple words weighed heavily on Pei Yi's heart.

Bo Yueming reached out to stroke his hair, then down the back of his neck. His fingertips finally landed on the attractive little hidden mole, fiddling back and forth over it.

Pei Yi shrank his neck to get rid of this ticklish feeling, and was at a loss. "Er-ge."

With that ambiguous tone, this phrase became an invitation.

Bo Yueming's eyes darkened at once. The hand resting behind Pei Yi's neck clasped the back of his head, lifted it slightly, and he kissed him hard.

"Wu!"

Pei Yi's eyes immediately opened wide, and his mind went blank for a moment.

Bo Yueming kissed him forcefully, with hot breath and hot lips.

Pei Yi recovered from his original senselessness, and pushed the person in front of him away with both hands. His heart beat like a drum as he struggled to make a sound. "We can't, I, I......"

It shouldn't be like this!

Why did Bo Yueming kiss him?

In the relatively dark environment, Pei Yi couldn't see clearly and didn't dare to look at Bo Yueming's expression at all. The heat lingering on his lips seemed to go to his head, affecting his rational thinking.

He could only say in a panic, "The doctor will b-be here right away."

Bo Yueming rubbed the tips of his fingers against Pei Yi's lips, and sighed. "Pei Yi, I don't need a doctor."

"......."

"Why do you think I came back and kissed you?"

"......."

Pei Yi was dumbfounded by Bo Yueming's straight-ball words, and could only say dryly in the end, "No way."

They were clearly only in a superficial "marriage" relationship, so how could things have developed to this extent?

It shouldn't be like this. They shouldn't do anything over the line.

Pei Yi's head was already a mess, and he could only grab onto his initial reasoning, "The d-drugs should wear off."

Bo Yueming saw Pei Yi's dodging and resistance, and a complicated look flickered deep in his eyes. "Sorry."

He loosened his restraint on the person in his arms, slightly holding his weight up. "You leave first, I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself."