Chapter 51

In a hotel suite, Bo Guancheng was in formal attire, looking at himself in the mirror.

The doorbell rang, and the assistant standing outside whispered, "Boss Cheng, people have already arrived, and the celebration banquet downstairs is about to begin."

"En, I understand."

Bo Guancheng picked up a million-yuan wristwatch and slowly fastened it to his wrist, in no hurry to go downstairs.

The star and main focus of tonight's celebration banquet was someone else, and he didn't need to be there on time to find a sense of presence.

He turned around to look at the assistant who had been with him for almost five or six years, his long, narrow eyes gleaming. "You go down and observe first. Remember, arrange it cleverly."

The assistant knew his plans for tonight, and swallowed. "Yes."

After speaking, he quickly left the suite, not forgetting to firmly close the door.

-Click.

The woman standing in the living room of a hotel suite held the staff uniform against her body, and cautiously looked at Bo Guancheng, who had come out of the master bedroom.

She had been found and called over by the other party's assistant. Facing the unfamiliar environment and an unknown situation, she inevitably harbored a trace of uneasiness in her heart. ".......Mr, Mr. Cheng."

Bo Guancheng approached and glanced at her nameplate. "Lin Na?"

Lin Na took a deep breath. "Yes."

Bo Guancheng asked casually, "Do you know my last name?"

Lin Na nodded, changing her words uncertainly. "Mr. Bo?"

The corners of Bo Yueming's mouth drooped a little, as if he disliked this title.

He didn't know when it started, but when the words "Mr. Bo" were mentioned outside, people would always think of Bo Yueming, not Bo Guancheng!

With Bo Peizhi's surname and part of Cheng Yangshan's name, he was clearly the eldest grandson of the Bo family-

But ever since Bo Yueming came, he had almost become a foil!

After Bo Yueming graduated and joined the Bo family, with the assistance and favor of Old Mrs. Bo, he gradually became recognized as "General Manager Bo" by outsiders, while Bo Guancheng, who had joined the group earlier, got nothing!

In order to distinguish between the two cousins, Bo Guancheng became known as "Mr. Cheng" by others.

In Bo Guancheng's view, this was a failure after some internal comparison. He maintained his magnanimity on the surface, but secretly tried his utmost to drive Bo Yueming out of Bo Group-

But in less than half a year, the other part actually made a comeback!

Lin Na felt the inexplicable hatred emanating from Bo Guancheng, and felt that her "business arrangement" was not going to be a good deal.

Bo Guancheng pulled away from the short-lived reminiscence and hatred, and searched for a photo on his phone before handing it over. "Remember this person. I will arrange for you to enter his room tonight."

"......."

Lin Na looked at the photo of Bo Yueming, and suddenly felt a sense of familiarity. A small fragment was torn out of her messy memories of the past, causing her to change color on the spot. "This!"

"What? Have you met him before?" Bo Guancheng watched her expression change.

"I haven't." Lin Na denied it flatly. "I just, just didn't expect him to be so young."