Chapter 72

In the executive conference room of Bo Group, there was a surge of people.

Shareholders big and small from around the world surrounded the round table, and even the long benches in the back row were full of people.

The reason why Bo Group could grow bigger and stronger to its current scale was not only because of the salary and treatment of employees, but because it was also firmly controlled by the interests of its shareholders-

The procedures for this annual large-scale meeting were set in stone, and had been determined by Old Mrs. Bo herself.

The first order of business was to summarize the investment situation of the group's major projects, including profits and losses. The second was to clarify the annual dividends of the large and small shareholders, and the third was the voting of some major shareholders on the hiring or dismissal of the decision makers in top positions.

As soon as Bo Yueming took his seat as the general manager, he was surrounded by many shareholders. "Why does Mr. Bo look so bad? Didn't you sleep last night, ah?"

"Ai, Mr. Bo should stay in the position of general manager. There are so many big projects to manage, and he naturally puts in a lot of effort, unlike us, ah. It's thanks to Mr. Bo that we've been able to lie down and make money peacefully in the past two years."

"By the way, Mr. Bo's eyes......are they better?"

The projects handled by Bo Yueming had always been Bo Group's profit-making tools, especially the large-scale project he went to Wencheng to win this year, which had opened up a completely new path for Bo Group.

Coupled with the turmoil of his "blindness," there were few shareholders who did not truly admire Bo Yueming.

To be more realistic, since Old Mrs. Bo's accident and abdication, how many people in the Bo family could do the job?

Old Mr. Bo had an empty title, and Bo Lihui assumed the title of Chairman, doing things in a well-regulated manner. Bo Guancheng, who was originally among the younger generation, could just get by, but the other party became more and more outrageous-

First, he lost hundreds of millions from the German Chamber of Commerce, and then that type of scandal broke out. It was too disappointing!

As shareholders, their main concern was money.

Who wouldn't want the group to be run by a capable person?

These solicitous greetings lingered in his ears, both sincere and with an element of deliberate flattering.

Bo Yueming would like to have a few polite words with them as usual, but he was full of concern for Pei Yi, and wished he could leave this meeting directly and rush to his lover's side.

But at this juncture, it would not be good to leave the meeting and run out-

Not only would such impulsive behavior not help anything, on the contrary, it was possible that Bo Guancheng and others may completely control the situation and put Pei Yi into even more of a predicament.

The next two hours were the grace period set aside for Pei Yi, the search and rescue time for Qin Yishun, and the time he would be trapped in torment here.

"Mr. Bo?"

The shareholders looked at each other in blank dismay. Everyone felt that Bo Yueming's expression was a little strange today. Since he had lost his sight, didn't his assistant always stay by his side?

Why was Lin Zhong not there today?

Just as everyone was puzzled, the door of the conference room opened again.