Chapter 39

STS Risk Advisory.

Qin Yishun, who always had a poker face, took a bunch of snacks and desserts from the staff rest area and walked back to his office quickly with a smile on his face.

An assistant who had just finished handling external work saw this unusual scene, and her eyes widened with astonishment.

She slowly moved to the side of secretary Ai Ling. "Sister Ai Ling, I came back late, which person is Mr. Qin receiving, ah? Why do I feel that he is entirely different from before?"

Ai Ling took a long sip of her coffee and whispered, "Boss Qin's little brother is inside, and he brought a big man with him."

"Little brother?"

"It's the little boy that was brought up by Boss Qin some time ago." Ai Ling shook her head and teased, "Unexpected, right? Our Boss Qin looks so serious, but he's still a little brother-con in private."

He even had to choose the snacks and desserts for his little brother in person, so cute~

Inside the general manager's office.

Pei Yi sat beside his older brother, staring intently at the snowball cake in his hands.

Seeing this little greedy cat, Qin Yishun revealed a faint smile and tore open the outer package before handing it over. "Eat slowly, don't choke."

Pei Yi took it with both hands, nodding perfunctorily.

Bo Yueming, who was sitting alone across from him, watching this scene covertly and was suddenly not satisfied with the sitting arrangement. He knew he shouldn't have brought the kitten here.

How could he be coaxed away willingly with sweets?

"Second Young Master Bo."

Only after settling his brother in did Qin Yishun restrain himself and deal with business as usual. "Would you like to elaborate on your needs here?"

Bo Yueming's eyes dropped quickly under the cover of his glasses, and missed the other party's gaze.

He knew that Qin Yishun was a veteran, so he must have strong observation skills. If he wanted to pretend to be blind and act with the kitten, he had to hide his "ability to see" from this cousin.

"I need at least six professional security personnel, including one who knows medicine, to be responsible for the security of my grandmother's convalescent villa. Cost is not a problem."

When he was in Mingxi Manor just now, Pei Yi had deliberately approached him, and Bo Yueming took his hint to heart.

For this sort of thing, no one was more responsible than Qin Yishun.

STS was one of the best risk consulting agencies in China, and because of Pei Yi, the two of them were more or less related "in name."

In terms of arranging manpower, Qin Yishun would definitely not be negligent.

Old Mrs. Bo was not fully conscious yet, and Aunt Song was just an ordinary caretaker. The security measures in Mingxi Manor seemed to be good, but after all, they were not under Bo Yueming's control.

In case his suspicions came true, and someone with malicious intentions took the opportunity to bribe the security or medical staff......Bo Yueming must put an end to this possibility!

"During the time I'm not in the Imperial Capital, no one is allowed to enter the convalescent villa without my permission. Once someone breaks in maliciously, the necessary enforcement measures can be taken, and I must be notified at once."