Extra 9

Five years later.

Pei Yi put on his newly bought pajamas and walked out of the bathroom with wet hair. The air conditioner in the room was still on, which alleviated the heat from the shower.

He walked quickly to the small living room and scanned the wine wall from top to bottom. Footsteps sounded from the other side.

Pei Yi didn't even look away, and only opened his mouth to shout, "Er-ge, I want to drink."

Bo Yueming noticed his hair at first sight and asked helplessly, "Drink? You haven't even dried your hair. Aren't you afraid of catching a cold?"

"It was a little stuffy in the bathroom just now, so I didn't bother to blow-dry it." Pei Yi touched his half-dried hair and designated his lofty target. "I want that bottle of wine. Er-ge, hurry up."

Bo Yueming looked in the direction he was pointing. "Who did you learn this talent for choosing wine from?"

There was no wavering at all when it came to picking a good one.

Bo Yueming had been in the habit of collecting and hoarding wine since he went to university, but every time, Pei Yi could accurately take control of it. The full wine wall seemed to have been prepared for the other party.

"Who else could it be but my Father Yan?"

Zong Baiyan liked to drink and knew his wine.

Pei Yi had learned a lot about wine culture at his side when he was younger. After he entered high school, the father and son would secretly taste some wine behind Xu Rong's back.

Nowadays, the university entrance exam was over and he had officially become an adult-

Pei Yi's love of alcohol from his childhood had been completely liberated. He dared not indulge in his father's alcohol, so he could only come to Bo Yueming's place now and then to enjoy himself.

Bo Yueming always put the good wine in a high place. Pei Yi, who was a bit short, urged, "Hurry up, Er-ge."

His tone was whiney, with an intimacy that only came from one's own family.

"Little dwarf."

Bo Yueing smiled as he muttered this, taking down the wine that Pei Yi wanted.

Pei Yi glared at him and refused to admit defeat. "How am I short? You're just too tall."

Bo Yueming didn't want to make him angry. "Okay, you open the wine and I'll get the hair dryer. You still need your hair blown a little."

Pei Yi asked lazily, "Ah?"

Bo Yueming raised his eyebrows. "What ah? Don't you want me to help blow it?"

"Oh."

Pei Yi chuckled and watched the other party go into the master bedroom.

In the beginning, Bo Yueming didn't choose to go abroad. Instead, he stayed in China and applied to the business school of the Imperial Capital University, and took the lead in participating in Bo Group's projects.

Not only that, but he also privately tried additional venture capital projects with his friend Yan Can.

Although he was young, his reputation in the circle was not low.

The Zong and Bo families were close when it came to business, and the relationship between Pei Yi and Bo Yueming had become closer and closer in private. It was no longer once or twice that he came to stay at the Bo residence, and the small bedroom was even specially prepared for him.

Zong Baiyan and Xu Rong took advantage of the fact that he was finishing his college entrance examination and went out to travel again. Pei Yi, who had zero cooking skills, simply came to stay at the Bo residence.