Chapter 37

The door of the house slammed shut, and all of the servants were kicked out.

Bo Lihong had held back all the way, and upon returning to his villa, his anger at last broke out completely. "Bo Jiao! What did you just say in front of your grandfather in the main house! Why did you mess up a good family dinner?"

Because of Bo Jiao's speech at the dinner table, Old Mr. Bo grew so angry that his heart beat wildly, and he soon used the excuse of being unwell to end the nominal family dinner.

Except for the Bo Lihui and Bo Guangcheng father and son, the rest were all "driven" out of the main house.

Bo Lihong wanted to express his concern before leaving, but Old Mr. Bo said harsh words to him with a sullen face, and also "drove" him out, leaving only the Bo Lihui and Bo Guancheng father and son.

When Xue Min saw her husband losing his temper, she immediately came up to defend her. "Enough is enough, why didn't you say a few words to stop her at the dinner table just now, but now that the door is closed you're outrageously fierce!"

Having said that, she absolutely did not agree with what Bo Jiao said at the dinner table.

There was the sound of a wheelchair.

Bo Wang, who was handicapped due to a broken bone, rolled out of the game hall on the first floor with a look of impatience on his face. "What's with all the noise? Didn't you go to the main house for dinner? Why are you back so early?"

"What is there to eat?"

Bo Lihong sat on the sofa to the side and waved his hand. "Ask your sister what good thing she did!"

Bo Jiao paid no attention at all to her father's anger and condemnation. Relaxed and elegant, she poured herself a glass of champagne and tasted it leisurely.

Bo Wang hated this "uncertain" feeling the most, and urged with a frown, "Mom, what is it?"

Xue Min had always doted on her son, and when he asked, she gave a general account of what happened at the family banquet.

"Fuck, what?"

When Bo Wang heard Xue Min's report, he suddenly stood up in agitation, but due to his unhealed leg, he fell back into the wheelchair with a grimace of pain.

Xue Min hastily steadied him. "Aiyo, be careful."

Bo Wang gasped, and shouted at his twin sister unhappily, "Bo Jiao, you must be sick! What good things could you say for that bastard Bo Yueming? I wish Grandpa would drive that blind man out of the Bo residence directly!"

"........"

Bo Lihong, who had been scolded like a dog, frowned and said in an unkind tone, "Are you out of your mind?"

Xue Min answered, "Okay, you two don't argue about this. Jiaojiao really made a mistake this time, why bother the old man and your uncle and make the family unhappy?"

"If you ask me, Guancheng is much better than Bo Yueming. At least he thinks about his little brother Xiao Wang, and hadn't fought for anything since he was young."

Bo Wang nodded. "Da-ge is much better than that blind man."

-Bam!

Bo Jiao set down the wine glass with force, and her eyes flicked across the faces of her family members one by one. "Mom, Dad, Bo Wang has been stupid since he was a child, so forget about him, but why are you also so confused!"

Bo Wang's expression changed. "Who's stupid?"

Bo Jiao gave him a look and her blood pressure immediately shot up. "Be quiet!"