Chapter 82

In an elegant, private restaurant box, there was the sound of wine glasses clinking softly.

Gu Jianshen said with a smile, "Congratulations to The Last Fog for winning the award."

Li Yuan responded, "Thank you, Mr. Gu, for your hospitality. And congratulations for Traces winning the award."

Gu Jianshen raised his glass and looked at Pei Yi. "Celebrations come and go, but the biggest contributor has to be Teacher Will."

Pei Yi only took a sip of champagne and replied calmly, "I'm not the biggest contributor."

"No mobile game can be made by just one person, at least not here."

Rather than saying alone was outstanding, it was better to say that all the employees of Nebula Fun Tour and YWY were capable and excellent enough, and that everyone was a contributor.

Gu Jianshen nodded.

Li Yuan also agreed.

Setting down his wine glass, Gu Jianshen said, "By the way, Mr. Li, since both parties won the award together, I have something to discuss with you."

Pei Yi took a bite of shrimp and asked, "Do you want Traces and The Last Fog to jointly promote?"

Gu Jianshen smiled with a sigh. "I really can't hide anything from you."

Li Yuan quickly thought of the key point. "Yes, both games were written by Will."

"I remember that since the original design competition has been held, the top three winning game architects in the same session have not overlapped."

Of course, there had been two consecutive game design competitions where there were works created by the same architect-

Just by doing this, the architect made several waves of publicity and gained a reputation.

"Although there is a certain amount of market competition in China's gaming industry, the categories of the two games are different. If we can use the award-winning double-hitter as one of the highlights of the gimmick and conduct joint waves of heat, we should be able to attract greater audiences."

"That works, but I'm not pursuing individualism here. It's okay to use this reason for publicity, but don't overstate my credit."

Pei Yi thought the shrimps were fresh and sweet, so he took another bite. "En, I have social anxiety."

"......."

Li Yuan and Gu Jianshen were dumbfounded by his last sentence. The former complained directly in the name of his partner and friend, "How can you call this social anxiety-inducing?"

Gu Jianshen smiled and confirmed again, "Will, do you really have no objections?"

Pei Yi nodded calmly. "Why would I object? If I'm not wrong, your 'Traces' should be available soon, right?"

Gu Jianshen replied, "En, it's coming soon. The last round of internal testing will end this month, and the public testing is expected to be launched in early May."

Pei Yi raised his eyebrows. "Isn't this just right? The Last Fog only started its first round of internal testing this month, and the public beta will be launched later than yours."

"If you really want to talk about it, we, YWY, are forcibly borrowing a wave of your promotional heat from your major game company. Why wouldn't I agree?"

"Nebula Fun Tour's 'Traces' is well done, so it will naturally attract players to our Last Fog game, right?"

Pei Yi was looking forward to both of his works, but YWY Studios was his place of origin now, and he had to think about both the studio and The Last Fog both emotionally and rationally.