Chapter 66

The fireworks dissipated, but the stars remained.

Bo Yueming looked at the person in front of him in disbelief, feeling that this person was more dazzling than everything he had seen just now.

He had imagined that Pei Yi would accept this relationship little by little under his warm water offensive, and at the same time, planned for the worst in case Pei Yi chose to leave.

But Bo Yueming didn't expect-

Pei Yi had secretly prepared everything for him on his birthday, and then rushed to confess his affection before he could speak.

- Bo Yueming, I like you.

- Do you want to be my boyfriend?

Those warm, sincere words without a single trace of impurity pressed heavily on Bo Yueming's heart.

For the first time, he understood that the two words "Happy Birthday" were not superficial in meaning, but one of the most indescribably wonderful existences in this world.

Pei Yi saw that Bo Yueming hadn't answered for a long time, and the courage he had gathered receded a bit. "Er-ge?"

Because of the injuries and blows he had experienced since he was a child, no matter how successful Pei Yi was in his career, he was a blank sheet of paper emotionally.

Ever since he became clear about his feelings for Bo Yueming, Pei Yi thought that he must pierce that impenetrable window paper, and his birthday was the best option.

It was the first time Pei Yi had confessed to someone, and he had no experience at all. He took the other's acceptance for granted, but why wasn't Bo Yueming responding at all?

The knot of Pei Yi's throat rolled a bit with uncertain tension. "Bo Yueming, don't you want to?"

"I want to!"

Bo Yueming took a quick breath and repeated, "No matter whether it is boyfriend or lover, in the future, I'm willing to be called anything."

It was rare for Pei Yi to hear such a sincere, urgent answer from the person in front of him. The tension retreated, and his smile persisted. "Er-ge, then this birthday gift will be regarded as your signature of acceptance? Are you satisfied?"

"I'm satisfied."

Bo Yueming kissed him lightly on the forehead. "I'll sign for receipt. Thank you, kitten."

Although it wasn't the first time he had heard this address from the other party's mouth, Pei Yi's heart still trembled and his whole body bubbled. Taking advantage of this uncontrollable happiness-

From careful exploration to bold advancement.

Pei Yi raised his head and kissed Bo Yueming's thin lips gently, and murmured with red ears, "This is the only way to sign for receipt."

"......."

Bo Yueming's breath fluttered for a moment, as if he had broken through some kind of imprisonment. "This is going to kill me."

"Huh?"

Pei Yi heard this mumbled whisper through gritted teeth, but before he could understand, there was nothing under his feet-

Bo Yueming picked him up and walked quickly toward the "temporary parking lot" outside the woods.

"Wait, wait a minute!"

Pei Yi subconsciously tightened his arms around Bo Yueming, leaning on him like a koala as he moved. "Er-ge, are we not looking at the stars anymore?"

Bo Yueming replied, "It's too late and too cold. We can still see them in the vehicle by opening the skylight."