Chapter 29

After Bo Yueming went to the hospital, Pei Yi stayed and had dinner with Su Wan. Pei Yuan, who had led a group out on a business trip, happened to return home that night and was very angry to hear of the events of the past two days.

However, after this encounter, both the mother and daughter's affection for Bo Yueming increased greatly.

After all, both of them had very simple beliefs-

As long as the other party could protect Pei Yi, and even if he could only give the child a moment of stability, this was good.

Even if the "marriage" relationship between the two was broken in the future, they could still bring Pei Yi back to live together.

In addition, they could both see that Pei Yi was willing to live with Bo Yueming.

Shu Wan had originally wanted to stay with Pei Yi, but facing Bo Yueming, who came to pick him up in a timely manner, she retracted that thought.

There was enough time.

As long as Pei Yi was happy and willing, as a mother, she would let him do as he pleased.

At ten o'clock in the evening, Pei Yi came out of the bathroom after taking a shower at home.

He was wearing a very absorbent bathrobe and didn't bother to take it off for a while, half-reclining in bed to let the after-shower heat dissipate.

Knock, knock.

There was a knock on the door.

Lying at the end of the bed, Inspector promptly pricked up its ears and didn't forget to notify Pei Yi who was lying on the bed, "Meow~"

Pei Yi was amused by the cleverness of his beloved pet, and then there was a question from the door, "Pei Yi? Are you asleep?"

It was Bo Yueming's voice.

Pei Yi had originally thought that it was Uncle Kai delivering milk to him before bed, and was a little surprised. He glanced over at the cute bear pajamas next to the bed, and then at the extremely comfortable bathrobe on his body, and simply got up.

Approaching the door, Pei Yi donned his habitual well-behaved expression and opened it.

Dressed in black pajamas, Bo Yueming stood outside the door, holding the familiar warm milk in one hand and a small bag in the other.

Pei Yi's eyes shifted uncertainly from the milk to Bo Yueming's face. "Er-ge?"

Where was Uncle Kai?

Why did Bo Yueming deliver the milk himself?

"Uncle Kai knocked on the door for a long time with no response. I told him to go back first." Bo Yueming followed the outline of the unclear scene before him and passed over the milk in his hand steadily. "Your bedtime milk. Drink it."

He had gone to the hospital for an examination in the afternoon, and it just so happened-

Shu Yucheng's broomstick had hurt his shoulders and the back of his neck, as well as the back of his head, but fortunately did not hit anything vital. On the contrary, it "promoted" the healing of his eyes inadvertently.

At this moment, Bo Yueming's eyesight was no longer mottled. Instead, he could already see the blurred outlines of objects, like the highest degree of myopia, and he could occasionally see better when he concentrated with all his strength.

But the doctor still suggested-

Especially in this critical period of recovery, he couldn't rush to stare at things, lest he damage his eyes too much.