Chapter 94

The two still didn't want to go out, so they asked the hotel room staff to bring dinner.

Bo Yueming cut the meat from the charcoal-grilled pork ribs bit by bit and sent it to Pei Yi's bowl. After seeing his lover eating happily, he took the initiative to bring up a topic.

"While you were asleep, I asked Lin Zhong to look into Weiyi and Xunya Technology."

Pei Yi raised his eyebrows. "Lin Zhong came with you too?"

Bo Yueming poured aired-out red wine for Pei Yi and said lightly, "En, he's staying in a room downstairs. I'll ask Qiao Dong to stay there during this time as well."

Pei Yi took a bite of meat, and a trace of ambiguous intentions filled him.

This was great.

They would be the only ones in this huge suite? No one would bother them?

Bo Yueming noticed Pei Yi's absent-mindedness and called, "Kitten?"

"Ah?"

Pei Yi quickly focused his gaze and put on a serious expression. "What did you find?"

Focusing on Weiyi, Bo Yueming said, "Do you know the situation with Gu Jianshen and Ning Jing?"

Pei Yi took a sip of red wine and nodded.

Gu Jianshen had been transferred back to Weiyi headquarters from Nebula Fun Tour at the beginning of the year and became the manager of the copyright department.

Ning Jing was the general manager of Weiyi. She was originally in charge of game investment and had a higher say than the former.

Bo Yueming got to the key point, "Weiyi has had a wave of high-level changes this year. The current acting director is named Qu Yi, who was appointed by the board of directors at the beginning of the year to manage Weiyi headquarters."

"The former executive director was named Guo Guanghong, and he has now returned to a shareholder position."

Pei Yi frowned slightly. "If it was so good, why did Guo Guanghong quit? Is he old?"

Bo Yueming shook his head. "He's in his early forties, which can't be considered old. Weiyi's internal changes have not been explained in detail to the outside world, but I guess that-"

"It should be related to the decline in the market value of Weiyi's game stocks in the past two years."

There was no senior shareholder of any group who would not get along with each other for benefits.

Pei Yi nodded and continued to listen to Bo Yueming's news.

"Although Qu Yi is the acting director, since he took office, he has replaced almost all the core positions in important departments with his own people."

For example, Gu Jianshen in the copyright department, and Ning Jing as the general manager.

Pei Yi got to the core of the problem and hit the nail on the head. "What about Gao Pingfeng? Is he on the side of the former director Guo Guanghong?"

Bo Yueming raised his glass and swirled it. "Clever."

"Seventeen Days" was one of Weiyi's flagship games. Although the new dungeon series launched in the past two years was controversial and imperfect, the player base was still there.

"As a chief game planner, Gao Pingfeng's position will basically not change unless he makes a major mistake. What's more, Guo Guanghong is still in the position of shareholder and has no room to maneuver."

His lover's words gently poked him, and Pei Yi began to guess, "Er-ge, do you mean that Guo Guanghong and Qu Yi had a dispute over the position of 'director?' Guo Guanghong probably wants to find the right time to get it back."