Chapter 78

Not long after the bedside alarm rang, Bo Yueming woke up easily and turned it off.

He frowned for four or five seconds, and after forcibly driving away his drowsiness, he reconfirmed the time on his phone—

Eight o’clock in the morning.

Bo Yueming exhaled lightly, turning his attention back to the warm quilt.

His lover was leaning into his arms as usual. Most of his face was buried in the thick quilt, with only a bit of curled hair exposed, uniquely cute.

“Kitten.”

Bo Yueming stroked his lover’s hair, doting on him with a smile. “Wake up.”

Pei Yi, who was half asleep and half awake due to the alarm clock, misunderstood. He turned his back immediately and murmured, begging for mercy, “Won’t come, won’t come……”

“I, I’m going to be crippled, I really can’t hold on……”

“…….”

Bo Yueming smiled helplessly, and drew closer to tease, “Let me see, where are you crippled?”

Pei Yi shrank back under the quilt, dodging even more intensely as he sleep-talked, “Crippled, crippled. You’re fierce, I can’t.”

Bo Yueming lifted the quilt slightly and kissed his lover’s red earlobe. “Hey, I’m not joking, it’s time to get up. Didn’t you say that today is the first day of work after the new year, and you have a meeting at the studio?”

This half-month of annual leave, regardless of the length, had caused Bo Yueming’s biological clock to mess up for the first time.

But he kept his lover’s words in mind, and set the alarm clock for eight o’clock last night before going to bed.

“M-meeting?”

Pei Yi’s “career DNA” lurking in his bones finally rebooted, and his reasoning returned.

He opened his eyes in a daze, confirmed the situation in front of him, and then moved back into Bo Yueming’s embrace. “It’s all your fault.”

Bo Yueming couldn’t restrain his smile. “Huh?”

Pei Yi felt sore all over, and complained in a low voice, “If you break it, will you pay for it? There’s no good place on my entire body.”

He had joked on the night of New Year’s Eve, but the other party had taken it seriously.

From the start those few days ago, the two of them could still exercise restraint. During the day, they would normally go downstairs to walk the cat and go to Old Mrs. Bo’s main house for a meal.

Until New Year’s Eve—

Pei Yi understood the profound meaning of “misfortune comes from the mouth” for the first time, but he indulged in the other party’s caresses again and again.

Every night, he begged for mercy with an empty head.

Bo Yueming disagreed with him for once. “Little Sir, which time didn’t you hear me saying you didn’t have to? Didn’t I give you time to rest these two days?”

After the bit of fuss the morning before, they went to bed like usual in the evening.

Pei Yi neither listened nor owned up to it. “In any case, it’s not my fault.”

Bo Yueming said, “Okay, it’s my fault.”

Pei Yi’s eyelids drooped, and he couldn’t open them. He said in a teasingly spoiled manner, “Mr. Bo, I don’t want to work hard anymore. You can make money to support me.”