Chapter 101

The two embraced each other and lay back on the bed. The light by the bedside shone silently, and they were wrapped in a unique warmth that belonged to them alone.

Pei Yi raised his head and placed another kiss on Bo Yueming's Adam's apple and chin. "Er-ge, no matter what I say next, you have to believe that what I'm telling you is the truth, and that I'm not deliberately teasing you."

"Actually, I've been thinking about it for a long time and trying to find a suitable way to explain it."

But how could there be a suitable explanation for "transmigration?" Who could hear it and not think that it was ridiculous?

Bo Yueming noticed Pei Yi's worry and took the initiative to broach the subject, "Why don't you let me guess first?"

Pei Yi was taken aback. "Huh? Guess?"

Bo Yueming hugged his lover tightly and said what he had suspected all along. "You are not the original 'Pei Yi.'"

"From the moment you entered the Bo family and married me, or even before that, you had already replaced 'his' name, identity, and position."

"And you were willing to marry me in the first place only because you wanted to use this relationship and the cover of the Bo family to escape from the Pei family, right?"

"......."

Stunned, Pei Yi blinked and said in both astonishment and admiration, "Er-ge, you, how did you guess that?"

Seeing his cute appearance, Bo Yueming knew that he had guessed most of it correctly. "I've had vague suspicions ever since my eyes recovered."

"At first I just thought you were pretending to be foolish, but then I discovered that your behavior and habits were very different from the original Young Master Pei."

No matter how well a person disguised himself, there would still be hints.

The same went for a person's personality. It was impossible to change it at will, or at least impossible for it to be completely different-

In the eyes of outsiders, Young Master Pei was foolish, introverted, timid, and silent when trouble occurred. But in his eyes, Pei Yi was intelligent and cunning, and dared to fight back.

"I sent someone to investigate the original young master. He had been raised in the Pei family since he became a fool. Even when the Pei couple brought him to banquets in the past, he didn't know anything about wine and didn't drink, so how could he know so many details about wine culture?"

Pei Yi mumbled, "I didn't think that my love for drinking wine would become my flaw."

Bo Yueming softly kissed the tip of his nose. "Pei Yi, I'm glad that the first person I met, liked, and fell in love with was you."

He was no substitute, and even less was he a mistake.

Pei Yi listened to his considerations and also felt extremely lucky.

Bo Yueming took the initiative to mention his confusion, "However, you and 'Young Master Pei' have the same appearance, and you are indeed him in the eyes of outsiders. I really haven't figured this out."

"To tell you the truth, I previously searched online for some unreliable-sounding 'soul transfer' techniques, but never found a suitable answer."

Pei Yi couldn't help but smile when he heard Bo Yueming's honesty.

For some reason, when he pictured Bo Yueming researching 'metaphysical' materials behind his back, the contrast was really cute.

"All right, don't laugh. I know the content online isn't trustworthy."