Chapter 27

The next day.

Pei Yi sat at the dining table, and his eyelids were so heavy that he could barely open his eyes.

Uncle Kai handed over the freshly prepared sandwiches. "Little Sir, do you want to eat shrimp sandwiches?"

Pei Yi saw that they were full of shrimp, and his hunger and sense of taste finally recovered. He slowly took them and started to eat, but there were still signs of drooping eyelids.

Seeing Pei Yi's appearance, Uncle Kai couldn't help but smile, "What did Little Sir stay up for last night? How did you become so sleepy? There are dark circles under your eyes."

On the opposite side, Bo Yueming heard this and frowned slightly. "You stayed up late?"

Pei Yi pretended not to understand, and ducked his head to take a bite.

He really stayed up all night.

Ever since talking about the 'eye' problem with Bo Yueming last night, Pei Yi felt that his money-making plan was urgent.

The cooperation with Li Yuan was still moving along slowly, and if there were no results yet, he could still make money with the small game projects he had thought of before.

Pei Yi wrote game scripts until four o'clock in the morning last night, and slept for less than five hours. In the end, Inspector woke up early and howled next to his head, patting his cheek with its little paws from time to time-

What bad thoughts could a kitten have?

It was only that it wasn't sleeping, so it didn't want its master to sleep.

Pei Yi was baffled by Inspector's mischievous stubbornness, and had to force himself to get up and open the door. Then he was called downstairs by Bo Yueming, who had gotten up at the same time.

After Pei Yi finished eating a sandwich, he drank another half cup of soy milk to moisten his throat. Probably because his stomach was warmed up, his sleepy mind finally regained a trace of clarity.

Uncle Kai glanced at the time and asked, "Little Sir, do you want to go up and sleep some more?"

Bo Yueming, who had finished breakfast as well, wiped his hands with a wet napkin and stopped him softly. "He just finished breakfast, so he can't just go lie down and sleep. It isn't good for his health."

"........"

Pei Yi hummed and said nothing.

He always felt that Bo Yueming seemed to be intentionally or unintentionally controlling him.

At least, it was especially obvious when it came to that "tiny bit" of liquor!

Uncle Kai smiled and mentioned, "I was thinking, if Little Sir is not sleepy, he can tidy up a bit and I will ask the driver to take him to see Ms. Shu?"

Pei Yi heard the last few words and turned to look at Uncle Kai.

"I received a call from Ms. Pei last Friday, but there was that celebration dinner on the weekend, so I didn't mention it at the time. They said that they are settled in their new home," Uncle Kai said, taking a special look at Bo Yueming.

"If Little Sir wants to, he can go play at any time."

New home?

Pei Yi's eyes brightened slightly.

He had the identity of the original owner and needed to pretend all the time, so it was not convenient for him to come forward to help with the physical work, but fortunately, Uncle Kai helped to take care of it.